NWN2 Bugs or broken quest, thread.

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Hey just thought I would try to start a list of problems to look out for.

First up is bug/broken quest where you can lose xp if not done corretly.
Doing Khegar's Monk trials, make sure and go back after you complete each trail.
Don't wait till you get all 3 like I did and then return thinking it will work and reward you correctly, it won't.
If you have all 3 as soon as you tell him abuot the first one (order doesn't seem to matter) you get an all complete without being able to turn in your 2nd and 3rd Trials which remain in your quest log unfinished.

Next is an exploit I found due to just poor scripting of dialogue.
When you return to talk to Ms Starling about Lorne if you say "Sory for your loss" you get your 500xp and she won't talk to you anymore.
However if you are possibly intrested in the story as I was, you need to ask, "Why would Lorne........" which fills you in on a little gives you 500xp and ends dialogue.
However if you are playing good also and you want to tell her "Sory for your loss" as well you get 500xp more.
NO not cause your nice. :D
Actually everytime you try to talk to her she gives you another 500xp, hell I guess you could go to max out but I didn't try, so not sure.

Anyway thought this could be a resource for bugs. :)

Oops, nm mind about talking to Lorne's mom and getting infinate 500xp, it was known issue.

While I was tracking down info about alingment problems and found the commands, I noticed the 500xp bug listed.

rs ga_alignment(-1,1) to move one point towards Chaos
rs ga_alignment(-1,0) to move one point towards evil
rs ga_alignment(1,0) to move one point towards good
rs ga_alignment(1,1) to move one point towards Law

Back
Top Bottom