NWN2 Uncus?

Neverwinter Nights 2

Acleacius

SasqWatch
Hey I would like a spoiler, is Uncus basicly just a blackmarket guy or will/can he have an negitive/evil effect on the story/ending?
I can handle shaddy but not evil, normaly you could do detect alingment but either they excluded it as a spell or I missed it.

Thanks. :)

I told him no, but from what I understand he will simply set up a gambling den in the destroyed tower, with a shop that sells "rogue items" - which means you can't get the NWN9 base, nor the wizard's tower, as all three need the same tower.

Ahh ok, what little I could find so far is you pick between 3 towers, Nine, Wizard or Gambling, so I am not sure if letting him stay means he gets the tower automaticly.

He mentioned could buy anything I sell, impling he would never run out of money something which has happened to at least 2 merchants in Neverwinter.
To make matters worse they didn't seem to get new money in chapter 2, which means they never will get more money, which sux0rs. ;)

He runs out too, the best merchants to sell to are the smiths you get, Deekin when you give him a shop in the keep or a drow you can get later on.

If you chose to support the city watch Uncus has virtually no other effect than being a shopkeeper that will buy everything(including stolen stuff). If you supported Moire and her gang, he will act as a Shadow Thief and a connection with Axle, which starts a decent sidequest.

Ok great then he is just another merchant then which is fine by me, as I supported City Watch.
It had come up that you can choose 1 of 3 towers which was laid out in the post as Nine for Good, Mages for Neutral and Gambling Evil, the Evil part had me concerned, so I guess he was exaggerating. ;)

Others mentioned that is was mostly based on which of the 3 you wanted as a shop, since they said none of the 3 or the Temple/Chappel fought/helped during any conflicts.

Thanks. :)

Yeah the whole tower thing depends more on what kind of merchant you want than anything else:
The Nine - Melee stuff
Wizard - Spellcasting stuff
Thief - Rogue stuff

Back
Top Bottom