Quantcast
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 14 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Elder Scrolls » TES V: Skyrim » Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Default Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

May 13th, 2011, 20:24
Todd could be sincere but they shouldn't throw under the light a guy so tired or so incompetent for communication.

Todd throws details where it's just detail and is vague and quick when it's important. I was closed to be discouraged when I heard about traps, I mean many traps and even puzzles! If there wasn't a collector edition or if I can't put my hand on one, for now I'm in a mood to skip that game for some time and let see it come before decide.

EDIT: Forgot ask is there sometimes some Morrowind parts? I don't recognize the textures but some elements like the tree or some mushrooms.

Dasale

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 13th, 2011, 20:59
Don't expect to see Morrowind again.

Spoiler

Motoki

Keeper of the Watch

May 14th, 2011, 00:12
I didn't build my question well. In the video there's sometimes some short sequences with stuff that seems coming from Morrowind but I don't recognize the textures. So I wonder what was that stuff.

Todd seems mention something about not hoping see the alien feel of Morrowind coming back in Skyrim but in no way I could understand all when it's not text I can read. So I was wondering about those short passages and the textures not matching those of the original game, could be Morrowind with some mod textures but it's strange to use it in something official.

Dasale

SasqWatch

May 28th, 2011, 20:21
Some new screens.
Path in the mountains.
The Fall forest.
Our favorite undeads.
Muscles.

They need to work on their stones/rocks textures, they look too much like made of plastic right now.

azarhal

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

May 30th, 2011, 13:22
Have not been excited. Drank beer and watched all Skyrim clips i could.

I'm eagerly awaiting 11/11/11 now, they will compete w/ Minecraft. Hopefully I can finish the game before the Mayan calendar ends us. ='.'=

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

May 31st, 2011, 19:49
E3 "Billboard":

azarhal

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

September 4th, 2011, 17:07
I'm looking forward for TES V since I finished Oblivion, because I really enjoy their games: altough they can't be considered true "Role Playing Games", or at least in the way we consider for example Ultima, or Might & Magic, I still think that TES series has something unique, i. e. maybe the atmosphere (especially in Morrowind: I loved giant mushrooms and Silt Strider too ), or the 1st person camera, I don't really know
The fact is, I feel truly immersed in their worlds, and I usually found something I still didn't see, a dungeon that I didn't visited yet, and I can go on…

I mean, I see the flaws too, which are for me poor plot (at least in Oblivion, Morrowind got better quests IMHO, and expansions too) and a "meh" combat system;
about Skyrim, I hope Beth fix at least the second, as I'm not putting too much hope in the first one but anyway, I think I'll buy Skyrim at day one, and I'll try to enjoy it as much as previous games.
Am I the only one that thinks that Beth took some ideas from Dark Messiah regarding combat?

Ball_Breaker

Sentinel

September 5th, 2011, 00:05
Ball_Breaker +4 respect points for finnishing the most boring MQ in the history of gaming

Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
E3 "Billboard":
wow big ad of faggotborn, too bad he cannot make spells, he has no attributes , he lives in a tiny world of 2007 's quality graphics and he isnt able to mark/recall or levitate . At least he can get married, grow a beard or chop wood, great RPG choices that will for sure make a classic !

Tragos

Otinanist

September 9th, 2011, 02:52
Ball_Breaker +4 respect points for finnishing the most boring MQ in the history of gaming

How much points do I need to level up? XD

Ball_Breaker

Sentinel

September 9th, 2011, 02:52
Originally Posted by Tragos View Post
How many points do I need to level up? XD
Last edited by Ball_Breaker; September 22nd, 2011 at 11:00.

Ball_Breaker

Sentinel

September 17th, 2011, 01:04
There's a digital edition of PC Gamer that just went live on Steam. It has a short trailer for Skyrim, which doesn't really show anything new, but it also has a Skyrim art gallery that's narrated which is pretty cool.

The issue is in beta and free right now but be warned that it is 2GB and at this point is also region locked to the US only.

Motoki

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Elder Scrolls » TES V: Skyrim » Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim