Low Standards

Gave him a pass on that … ;)

Do we need to have a chat about storks and whatnot?

i don't know such words.... try to understand more easy,english is not my native language,вы блядь,злоебучая шара обпизженых мандагрызов...
p.s. have you visited the doctor? my guess will be -NO, as i see -your brain insufficiency makes progress - make haste

We have a pretty high threshold, especially for mindless stuff like this. It is when it gets bad in other ways we have issues.

when i've said "understand" i "meant" explain .sorry
да вам уебкам один хуй

We have a pretty high threshold, especially for mindless stuff like this. It is when it gets bad in other ways we have issues.
what are you doing, you are wasting your time fore an "mindless me"...i've said- you should run to the doctor or the rest of your life you won't be able even to shit
independently- you illness progresses with the much higher speed than i thought.... it would be unpleasant if such a lovely boy will become a plant...be quick,don't waste time on me.... i say you

SO....what about the game.....i've played for 10 minutes with the highest graphic options and the graphic is just wretched....it looks not much better than the gothic 2
i can't say that the game sucks,but graphic and design are just ridiculous....and the character looks like a hooker

I see. Carry on.

Some days my tolerance levels are not as high as others. Lets just say I'm giving a mild warning to behave skwisgaar or radiation poisoning will be the least of your worries!! :)

Some days my tolerance levels are not as high as others. Lets just say I'm giving a mild warning to behave skwisgaar or radiation poisoning will be the least of your worries!! :)
oh gush, don't drop a nuclear bomb on me.... let us do it first))

I see. Carry on.

why do you want me to be banned, i've done nothing bad to you,is it all about that game link that you' ve sent me- (all works verys good,great thanks). are you thinking that i would tell everybody,that you are a "pirat" or how do you call that.....

SO….what about the game…..i've played for 10 minutes with the highest graphic options and the graphic is just wretched….it looks not much better than the gothic 2
i can't say that the game sucks,but graphic and design are just ridiculous….and the character looks like a hooker
be calm i was alredy going to stop my radioactive brain))))
so let's talk about game video....

I am able to get into that state of mind as well - without using drugs or alcohol, I mean.

But it is rare. It needs quite some funny people around me - with a few friends of mine I can get into this state of mind fairly well ;) - unfortunately they're not online that often anymore ... Or I am ...

I forgot all about this thread…or well this portion of the thread.

You gotta admit if he didn't spam all over the damn place it would be slightly funny(although, I understood nothing from his reply to my post). At least it breaks up the motonony a little and adds some VERY needed silliness to these way too grim P&R threads. I don't know about you, but some good ol' 3 Stooges comedy balances out the oh so serious threads quite nicely.

This thread owns.

He who?

Now I'm getting radation sickness because you're making giberish noises again. Funny though I shouldn't get rad sickness. I eat warpstone for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The occasional mutation is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom