Fallout 4 Funny FO4 Finds

I was in one building and reading emails from one employee to another, they were acting out characters from a semi- D&D session. It was pretty darn hilarious, imo.

Another set of emails had a supervisor forcing intentions on one of the employees in a not-s0-nice way. Those were far less amusing.

If you sneak up on some people with them being totally unaware of you, you can really overhear some strange conversations.

Yeah, I don't rush in right away now. Sneaking and overhearing conversations can also put locations on your map, FWIW… You can't fast travel to those locations, though.

Several NPC's seems to be very fond of cats.

pibbur who is also fond of cats, but claims not to be an NPC

Dr who would also have something to say about them.

pibbur who has nothing to say about them.

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I've "killed" 15 or 20 mannequins that scared the crap out of me by their clever placement.

True story.....I was on an island during night time and saw like what appeared to be ten or so people gathered nearby......I didn't even hesitate, lobbed a grenade an sought cover asap! Came out after the grenade blew up to find.....dummies. The biggest one being the guy that tossed the grenade!

Fallout-4 related: A co-worker and I were installing a couple PCs at a maintenance shop. There were two rolls of duct tape that I went over and picked up to bring back with me. :D I'm still trying to figure out how to get them over to the game.....

Steam reviews make me laugh.

Found a kid in a fridge. Sold him into slavery.

10/10

Fallout-4 related: A co-worker and I were installing a couple PCs at a maintenance shop. There were two rolls of duct tape that I went over and picked up to bring back with me. :D I'm still trying to figure out how to get them over to the game…..

There was a roll on a desk here at work and the first thing I thought was: Oh look some adhesive.

In a bar I found three characters together: "MacCready", "Winlock" and "Barnes". In the film "The Thing" (1982) two of the characters are: MacReady and Windows. Coincidence?

Couldn't find an obvious possible(!) reference for Barnes.

pibbur who has too many things in his den

It was based on the 50's film, The Thing from Another World, which had Corporal Barnes in it.

Back
Top Bottom