Gamedec - Introducing Low City

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new dev diary for Gamedec introduces Low City.

Welcome to Low City! Take a quick tour around one of the Warsaw City's levels and find out why the Gamedec like you should consider visiting this place. In the first dev-diary video, Łukasz Hacura (Executive Producer) and Marcin Przybyłek (Author of Gamedec book series) share the inspirations and new details about Low City map.
More information.

An interesting premise. It would certainly work as part of a range of premises. Will pay it attention. Made by Anshar Studios. Its UI system looks similar to the UI in ShadowRun : DragonFall. At least from the brief video.

Polish developers introducing totally FCKD UP Microscopic fonts in large windows in what they admit is a Not really interesting CybeHunk game.

Non open world? would much prefer freedom of the city.

Will keep this game in my cyber-scope. Hope the developers can get the decision making paths worked out properly.

Here's a little extra we prepared exclusively for forums. These are the outtakes from the "Introducing: Low City" deleted content. It sheds more light on the origins of future Warsaw City:

Here's the link: [embed doesn't work] https://youtu.be/dU7YKtAQrlY

FYI: We're doing a Q&A with the author of the Gamedec book series who's also working on a game. If you have any questions - fire away :)

Here's a little extra we prepared exclusively for forums. These are the outtakes from the "Introducing: Low City" deleted content. It sheds more light on the origins of future Warsaw City:

Here's the link: [embed doesn't work] https://youtu.be/dU7YKtAQrlY

FYI: We're doing a Q&A with the author of the Gamedec book series who's also working on a game. If you have any questions - fire away :)

Many thanks for the video and QA, Matt.
Until which date can we provide some questions? I did some interviews for this site so I could have some Q but Im pretty busy now.

Can anyone point me to some information about the setting, especially why there are cases to be solved in virtual realities?

Can anyone point me to some information about the setting, especially why there are cases to be solved in virtual realities?

Im not developer but it seems that people live there basically all the time. Its substitute for real world. So if they live and have careers in virtual world then there is demand to solve crimes there like in normal life.

Im not developer but it seems that people live there basically all the time. Its substitute for real world. So if they live and have careers in virtual world then there is demand to solve crimes there like in normal life.
Ah, ok. And I guess there is a reason why everything isn't just recoreded and any crime can be solved instantly.

There is some background info in the preview of the game, although not necessarily about the why.

Ah, ok. And I guess there is a reason why everything isn't just recoreded and any crime can be solved instantly.

That is one thing I want to ask them. :)

Today is the day! Remember to be on our live stream on time!

When ➡️ 18:00 [GMT+1]
Where ➡️ Steam Page [bit.ly/GamedecFB]
What ➡️Gameplay footage + Q&A

Back
Top Bottom