PoE Blurry/Fuzzy Breastplate icon

Pillars of Eternity

Kelefane

Watchdog
On the character sheet in inventory, for whatever reason, the Breastplate description icon is blurry/fuzzy when you hover the mouse over it. No other items do this nor is this happening elsewhere in the game. Its still readable, but its just weird looking. Its almost like the icon has this pulsing looking feature around it. Its hard to explain.

Anyone else know what I mean? Is this normal?

And it seems like only certain Breastplates do this. Like for example, the plain old "Breastplate" will do it or just plain old "Leather" tunic. But others don't do it that seem to have a personal effect with companion or magical properties, etc. Any reason for this? For example, Aloth's Leather Armor doesn't do it. Neither does Eder's Saint armor. But the Breastplate you get at the very beginning of the game does. So I guess its just generic Tunics/Breastplates that do this?

To be honest, its almost like the Breastplate icon "vibrates" when you hover the mouse over it in the character inventory/sheet window.

Okay, I fixed it. I turned Font Scale from 100 down to 85 and that vibrating of the icon stopped. That is weird.

What are some of your font scales set at in this game?

Hmm, don't think I ever adjusted it. So it's probably at its default.

Back
Top Bottom