Kingdom Come - Review Roundup

Here is an interview with Vavra, and an English translation

I'm not pleased to hear that they "can't promise anything" about the modding tools now, given that they'd already promised them, and this would be my primary interest in the game.

Hey @Silver;, you could update the OP. PCGamer rated the game 84 out of 100.

Last edited:
He has added a rant, because obviously it's more than just "he liked it". You guys will love it :-D Rooootfl, that "rabbit spamming X on controller" part at 3:40.

https://youtu.be/y80jiJvr8HA

Btw, looks like this game has Freelook as is in ArmA? I. e., you keep walking to a direction while looking around. How is it done here? In ArmA you press ALT, while keep pressing WASD.. then you can look around, very convenient.

Last edited:
Btw, looks like this game has Freelook as is in ArmA? I. e., you keep walking to a direction while looking around. How is it done here? In ArmA you press ALT, while keep pressing WASD.. then you can look around, very convenient.

In didn't check the video, but on the horse you can freely look around, moving the camera doesn't affect the horse movements. The game also support eye tracking applications. I don't own any so that's the limit of my knowledge about that.

Back
Top Bottom