Eurovision song contest

P

pibbur who

Tonight is the final in the Eurovision Song Contest 2018. Ya.....eh....

pibbur who won't coment.

PS. Since some of the watchers no doubt is in disinterested in this, I've also created a separate post with a slightly different angle in The Things You Don't Need to Know thread. DS.

I see that Norway and the UK have both excelled themselves, this year.

Stiff competition from Israel this season.

Actually, Eurovision can be a blast to watch if you do it the right way. Watch the whole thing as an online feed, turn on the live Twitter comments which are usually extremely snarky and funny, and play a drinking game such as this.

Actually, Eurovision can be a blast to watch if you do it the right way. Watch the whole thing as an online feed, turn on the live Twitter comments which are usually extremely snarky and funny, and play a drinking game such as this.
That was funny :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I used to love watching this with my mum as a kid before she passed away bless her. Wogan's dry humour made it, and it was even funnier back then with him at the helm. Not very well at the mo so gonna stay in tonight watch it.

I used to love watching this with my mum as a kid before she passed away bless her. Wogan's dry humour made it, and it was even funnier back then with him at the helm. Not very well at the mo so gonna stay in tonight watch it.

Wogan covering it, and slowly getting more pissed throughout the evening, made the whole thing worthwhile. Shame he's not around, as there looks to be some outstanding drivel this year.

Get well soon.

Wogan covering it, and slowly getting more pissed throughout the evening, made the whole thing worthwhile. Shame he's not around, as there looks to be some outstanding drivel this year.

Get well soon.

Spot on :) . And cheers mate, much appriciated :ahoy:

England is allowed two performances and be the last to sing as well. If they don’t win the contest, their song/singer is really bad. :)

I am ‘watching’ it, with one eye on my iPad and one ear at the tele.
I missed the man getting on the stage during SuRies performances btw, did not notice anything disturbing.

Edit.
I saw a tweet
https://twitter.com/Eurovision/status/995402023859294209
Well, how about that…

The UK entry is always crap. They always seem to send someone doing an impression of what they think europop probably sounds like, and they all hate it.

Cyprus or Netherlands are the only 2 with genuine quality. Moldova was great for the flashback to earlier decades tackiness.

The less said about Irelands the better lol.

In no particular order:

Denmark
Czech Rep. (Because of the trumpet)
Cyprus
France
Germany

And honorary sixth are Israel.
The less said about Sweden and Ireland the better (yuck).

Don't forget Australia!! :)

Beats me. And why do they stop the count of the votes? Do they think it is boring and we’ll fall asleep? All these interviews are boring!

Never understood why Australia is part of the Eurovision song contest....

Back
Top Bottom