Inspired from another thread.

Dragon Age Inquisition (2014)
It's still on the bottom shelf of my computer desk.

Bloodborne on release. Can't recall buying any after that..

Pfew, I don't remember. I bought a few console games a few months ago, but PC game? Hm. I got a physical box for the first D:OS KS, but that was accidental, so I am not counting that… I'd need to go look at my shelf, but if I had to wager a guess… KotOR 2?

Or no, Unreal Tournament III, come to think of it!

(Where the hell is the next installment?) >:O

Aside from Kickstarter, it was Alien: Isolation. I don't even know why I bought the boxed version, I was just in the shop and it was kinda there. Before that it was Fallout NV I think.

Probably a second-hand Xbox 360 game. It has been a while ago, so I don't know which one it was.

I bought a bunch of C64 tapes over the last summer break; this has become a bit of a tradition I've indulged in over the last few years. It's nice to have originals of games which I only ever had pirate copies of, or even never had the opportunity to play as a kid.

I also bought Super Dropzone, Mario Kart and Street Fighter 2 last year for SNES. Otherwise, for PC, not including Kickstarters, it'd probably be Dishonored and Jagged Alliance 2. (mid 2013)

X: Rebirth, a couple of years back. Amazon found a store that was unloading them and it was just in time to get the first expansion for free.

The first one I bought for Apple ][+ (which I guess counts as PC) was Ultima 2. I spent a ton of time playing that game. It cost me dearly but wow... such an awesome game! (At least when you compare it to, say, Superman on the Atari 2600.)

No clue what the first game I bought for an IBM Clone was. (Though the first thing I bought for a true PC that I owned myself was OS2/Warp. I was such a rebel!)

If it's console, I still usually buy physical copies.

I think the last boxed game I bought for PC was Dungeon Siege. It was a release party in Canada, so I had the box signed by Chris Taylor. Came with a shirt and cloth map too. I think I also bought NWN at the same time too.

I think the last boxed game I bought for PC was Dungeon Siege.

That was all the way back in 2002. Sounds like you jumped on the all-digital train a little earlier than most of us. :)

I was buying mostly digital downloads by around 2008, and I think almost entirely digital by 2010.

That was all the way back in 2002. Sounds like you jumped on the all-digital train a little earlier than most of us. :)

I was buying mostly digital downloads by around 2008, and I think almost entirely digital by 2010.

Ya I started with Direct2Drive when they were a thing. I think even my Witcher 1 copy was with them.

I'm not 100% sure since I've thrown all my boxes away, but as far as I remember my last physical purchase was NWN2. That was 2006 I believe? I started using DD pretty early.

I don't remember for sure but I think it was prey (not the current one but the original one). Might have something newer. I do !! King bounty the Legend was my last physical game. Great game. (cleaning out boxes from a move and one has all my physical games).

I think it was Wolfenstein: The Old Blood.

I got a physical copy of Pillars of Eternity as a backer. Before that, the last game I bought from a physical store was Witcher 2.

Back
Top Bottom