C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 - News Roundup

Cyberpunk 2077
Life's the same for me can't complain to much.

I also play less games nowadays.

Lets be honest most games are a let down now of days and you have to wait a 6 months to a year for them to be fixed.

Glad to see you are still posting on games here and keeping us up to date.

You are one of the good guys....

Why Does Gaming Community Respect CD Projekt Red So Much?

Today we talk about an interesting trend in the gaming community regarding developers and the relationships gamers have with them.
CD Projekt Red Pledges To Be 'More Humane' To Its Workers - Kotaku
Footage of the upcoming role-playing game Cyberpunk 2077 has blown away fans so far, but coupled with that hype is a burning question: Are workers at CD Projekt Red, the Polish studio behind the game, ruining their lives to make it? The developer best known for The Witcher series has cultivated a reputation for crunch—asking its employees to work nights and weekends for weeks or months at a time—but studio management now tells Kotaku they want to improve their work-life balance, even if they continue to feel that crunch is a necessity.

“We’re known—let me be humble for a moment here—we are known for treating gamers with respect,” said Marcin Iwiński, the company’s co-founder, in an interview with Kotaku this week. “This is what we’ve been working hard toward. And I actually would [like] for us to also be known for treating developers with respect.”

Cyberpunk 2077 - Road to E3 2019

Cyberpunk 2077 is confirmed to be at E3 2019 and this is what we want CD Projekt Red to show off.
Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date At E3? - SpielTimes
During today’s FY19 Q1 earnings call, CD Projekt Red president Adam Kiciński commented on if we’ll get a release date for Cyberpunk 2077 this E3. Bloomberg questioned, “Can you reveal whether you will be announcing the release date of Cyberpunk at E3, or not yet?” To which, Kiciński replied, “Sorry, but we cannot say that – I mean, we can neither confirm nor deny this.”
Answering another question that asked, “Once the Cyberpunk release date is officially announced, will the company begin accepting preorders?”, Kiciński said, “I’m sorry, we cannot answer this question right now, although we did do this with The Witcher 3. If I remember correctly, the preorder campaign launched concurrently with the release announcement.”
Cyberpunk 2077 has 400 people working on it - PCGamer
In a post summarizing its first quarter activity, CD Projekt hit on a couple business-related highlights. Sales of The Witcher 3 and its DLC remain the company’s biggest source of revenue, for instance.

“The CD Projekt Red studio carried on with intensive development of Cyberpunk 2077, with more than 400 people currently involved in the project,” the company said in the release.

That’s a potentially significant number. The in-house development team for The Witcher 3 eventually included about 240 developers, although there were about 1,500 people involved in that game’s global development and launch, all told.
Cyberpunk 2077 Will Not Be Playable At This Year's E3 - True Achievements
A few months ago, CD Projekt RED confirmed that the highly anticipated Cyberpunk 2077 will be at this year's E3. Some of the more optimistic among those planning to travel to Los Angeles may have been hopeful at having some hands-on time with the title. However, Marcin Momot, Global Community Lead at the Polish developer has dashed those dreams by revealing that the gameplay demo showings — both public and behind closed doors — will be played by the folks at CD Projekt RED themselves.

tenor.gif

Heh Reeves is probably a fan of cyberpunk, after all he's been in like all the cyberpunk movies that exists (which aren't exactly many)… decent trailer.

Edit: I guess this is the character he plays: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Johnny_Silverhand

Last edited:
Guess this means no 2019 release :(

If it means we'll be burning a cyberpunk city and partying with Keanu Reeves, I'm willing to wait a bit longer, tbh.

I'm not willing I must wait - too many upcoming releases I want to put my claws on, not enough time for everything. :(

Cyberpunk 2077 Full Presentation with Keanu Reeves

So suddenly they don't know how long it would take to finish the game because "it's too early in development" (lol.. with less than a year left to release)

1 year ago now they said an incomplete version (ofcourse) was playable from start to finish...

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-is-now-playable-from-start-to-finish-says-game-producer/

I guess they must have restarted from scratch.. doesn't bode well (for release date) that he says they're early in development.

Yep love how they announced April 2020 and said earlier this year it was already playable from start to finish. Oh well lets hope it's released in 2020 at least.

On a side note they also ported Witcher to the Nintendo Switch this year.

Not a single question I'd ask is in that video.
That means what? That the problem is in me or in the one who advertises that video with such arrogant title? Dunno. You choose.

We already know what your questions would be, Joxer:

1) Do you like mushrooms? I hate mushrooms!
2) What are your feelings about the many Reshade mods for Witcher 3? I hate reshade!

and if ChienAboyeur would ask it would probably say something like:

Is the product Streamable at release and what is the profound view on Streamable player content market. Dedicated product must engage streamer to be as streamable as player social content, otherwise interaction is non-engaging.

*CDPR left the chat*

so yeah, we should probably be happy that people on this forum could not ask questions.

Um, no. But lol

Last edited:
E3 2019 Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Interview

Back
Top Bottom