Divinity Holy Bat of Striking!

Divine Divinity and Other games

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
I must have gotten the mother of all procs on this little beauty. My Bat of Striking only does 13-18 base damage..BUT…processes frost, poison and lightning on every hit. This basically means that I can take out those pesky wardrummers and elite orcs because they get stun locked by the freeze and die from the poison. If you add the poison weapon skill as needed, they die really fast too.

Sweet!

P.S. This is in Div-Div, not the sequels or prequels.

Nice find. I remember those war drummers being a real pain in the early game.

I avoid them and return after leveling up a bit. You may get chased by one of them IIRC, but you can get away.

What's mildly nice about that bat is that it only takes 20 Strength to wield. After finding all those axes my mage couldn't dream of touching, I found this nice weapon that only cost me 10 stat points to use. I hadn't spent any yet at the time I found the weapon so I just dumped 10 into strength right then. By the way, it isn't lightning, it's life drain, so I heal up as I damage the baddies. I blast most things with magic, but I often run out and don't want to use too many potions. This bat is a real magic saver. I just whack the easy stuff and save my meteor strikes for tougher monsters or crowds.

Impressive.

Back
Top Bottom