Demons Age - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Demons Age has been released - the first Steam reviews are not good:

Demons Age

Demons Age is a classic turn-based roleplaying game that is set in the world of Moragon, where a horde of Demons is wreaking havoc. It's up to you to travel the land with your companions and unveil the secrets behind the mysterious event that has taken over the Kingdom.
More information.

A not unexpected outcome given the history of this product. It's too bad because the screen shots look pretty good.

Whew! That's good news. I thought for a while those Demons might die of old age before the game was even released.

Still sobering to be reminded that we are all mortal, yea, even Demons.

Shame, looks great, really had high hopes for this. At that price ill have to wait for some more reviews.

Whew! That's good news. I thought for a while those Demons might die of old age before the game was even released.

Still sobering to be reminded that we are all mortal, yea, even Demons.

Demons age just like the rest of us, bro. Father Time is still undefeated. :disappointed:

Okay, looked at this. It hasn't been updated, that I can tell, from the alpha build I played two years ago. I think a few icons for spells changed, but that's about it. I'd suggest waiting till Bigmoon goes out of business and pick it up as abandonware. It shouldn't take long ;)

Back
Top Bottom