Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Daeran the Oracle - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Daeran the Oracle

Default Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Daeran the Oracle

October 3rd, 2020, 15:09
I loved HoMM, so if it plays like that count it as another + for me. Wrath of the Righteous is looking to be must-buy-on-day-one in my book. Keeping my fingers triple crossed so it'll be relatively bug free at launch.

Nereida

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

October 3rd, 2020, 15:30
Hm, I seem to be out of the loop, and don't feel like reading all the context of this discussion. Actually, I read through the thread, but it's still not clear to me. Am I missing some other context outside this thread? Can anyone please give me a TLDR?

Are they changing some central theme/mechanic that was in the first game, and that will likely change how the game feels/what the game is?

I've participated with kickstarting the project, but have been out of the loop for a while.

danutz_plusplus

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

October 3rd, 2020, 15:49
Originally Posted by danutz_plusplus View Post
Hm, I seem to be out of the loop, and don't feel like reading all the context of this discussion. Actually, I read through the thread, but it's still not clear to me. Am I missing some other context outside this thread? Can anyone please give me a TLDR?

Are they changing some central theme/mechanic that was in the first game, and that will likely change how the game feels/what the game is?

I've participated with kickstarting the project, but have been out of the loop for a while.
The kingdom management from the last game is changed to management of armies in this one. The fighting between armies is supposed to be similar to the battles in Heroes of Might and Magic. Which a lot of us find good.

That's what we've been discussing the last few posts.

SveNitoR

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

October 3rd, 2020, 15:52
Originally Posted by SveNitoR View Post
The kingdom management from the last game is changed to management of armies in this one. The fighting between armies is supposed to be similar to the battles in Heroes of Might and Magic. Which a lot of us find good.

That's what we've been discussing the last few posts.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the summary. That also sounds good to me.

danutz_plusplus

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Daeran the Oracle