Wild West RPG Boot Hill Heroes on Steam - 3 Free Codes

DapperDave

Traveler
cyprus.png

Hi all! I wanted to drop in and share my game with other indie RPG fans. The game is called Boot Hill Heroes and it is a retro RPG set in the wild west featuring local co-op and an energetic real-time combat system. The store page will tell you all about it.

Learn more at the Boot Hill Heroes Steam Store Page

Boot Hill Heroes fuses elements of spaghetti western film - gunslinging outlaws, brave lawmen, and the untamed wilderness - with classic RPG storyline and gameplay. 90s console RPGs like Final Fantasy, Earthbound and Chrono Trigger created lasting memories and impacted us as gamers. Now, Boot Hill Heroes brings back those experiences while revitalizing the genre with a Wild West spin and innovative new gameplay elements.

It's an experimental combination of old and new ideas intended to bring a new and unique experience to modern gamers and old-school fans alike. It's an epic Wild West adventure packed with excitement, intrigue and a dose of humor.

Key Features

• Ordinary, turn-based combat is replaced with a fresh and frenetic real-time system where all players remain engaged in battle and no one is waiting for a turn!
  • Full soundtrack by Jake ‘virt’ Kaufman (“Shovel Knight”, “Shantae”, “DuckTales Remastered”)!
  • Play single player or up to four player local co-op. Friends can seamlessly drop-in and take control of a character!
    *No random battles! See them on the map before engaging!
  • Charming, detailed sprites with hundreds of unique NPCs!
  • Sprawling towns and locales to explore, including forests, caves, deserts and a traveling circus!
  • Fight outlaws and animals! Can you stop a barroom brawl? Can you defeat a gang of raccoons hording precious garbage?
  • Find job hats and learn new skills to customize your own character classes.
  • Customize your weaponry with status inflicting effects! Create a gun that fires multiple times, or a lasso that sets enemies on fire!
  • 9-12 hours of RPG goodness with a post-game bonus dungeon and free DLC on the way!
  • A whopping 52 Achievements! Can you collect every card in the deck?
  • Kicks off the first game in an epic three-game saga!

I want to share this game with others as well as get some great feedback. This is the first game in a trilogy, so feedback from players is extremely valuable to me. For these reasons, I'm dropping a few free codes here. (Riddles are to prevent bots from stealing codes)

I only ask is that if you use a code, please play the game in its entirety and leave a review.

0BNNI-HV2PN-AQVF? - Number of Snow White's dwarves minus 1
ZLI4Z-GM0L5-IZ2C? - First letter of name of Batman villain
QGCCB-WA9GR-QIIB? - Final Fantasy number with the character Cecil

Enjoy! Please leave me feedback on the game's discussion board on Steam!

desertcritters.png

swellsville.png

Back
Top Bottom