RPGWatch - Moving To a New Server And Here We Are Again

Wouldn't even have noticed the change if you hadn't mentioned it.

A pretty smooth transition as far as these things go for smaller sites like this.

In my Opera Mini browser on my Ipad the left part with the avatar in it is after the move partly overlapping the text, making it impossible to read, and the right part with the info about number of posts date joined, has moved somewhat as well.
Pity because I like my Opera.

Design stuff is in the realm of Arhu, so perhaps he knows how to fix that.

In my Opera Mini browser on my Ipad the left part with the avatar in it is after the move partly overlapping the text, making it impossible to read, and the right part with the info about number of posts date joined, has moved somewhat as well.
I can't check it right now. We'll eventually have mobile support. But for now -- have you tried Opera Mobile? It's a bit like Mini but can display normal websites too, which aren't optimized for phones.

I can't check it right now. We'll eventually have mobile support. But for now — have you tried Opera Mobile? It's a bit like Mini but can display normal websites too, which aren't optimized for phones.

Hi Arhu,
I googled for Opera Mobile a moment ago and it got me to this website:
http://www.opera.com/mobile
When selecting Opera Mini for iphone it brought me to the Opera mini browser in the appstore.
I googled again and I learned that Opera Mobile is for Android. But maybe you know something I have not found with Google (yet)? Do you have a link?

I googled again and I learned that Opera Mobile is for Android. But maybe you know something I have not found with Google (yet)? Do you have a link?
Oh, too bad. Sounds like an Apple thing (no other rendering engines allowed on iOS). Will have a look some time then.

Oh, too bad. Sounds like an Apple thing (no other rendering engines allowed on iOS). Will have a look some time then.

O okay. It is weird though, before the move it was working fine.
I understand this not being a priority. If you'll ever get to it: thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom