Legends of Eisenwald - Kickstarter Campaign

^ Thanks. That's pretty interesting (despite being an alpha build with no special effects and such). It's pretty cool to see how much of a difference positioning and the difference of 1-2 unit choices in otherwise equal forces fighting each other.

Saw the video, just some comments:
- I had to turn my volume up almost all the way for some reason (yes, youtube volume was at max), and please tone down the music if it's going to be a commented play :)
- As for the battle itself, I liked it, but I'd say there needs to be more feedback as to what's happening when the enemy takes their actions. Maybe floating damage numbers fromt he attacked units would help.
- I may have read about it but forgot, or maybe I never read about it. I assume there are different realms/factions in the game, do they have faction-specific units? That was one good thing about Disciples, each faction played differently because all the units were different (specially the support ones)
- I saw some units with shields, is that just ornamental or do shields actually have some meaning (like, better defense when attacked from the front?)
Hmm... now that I think, guess I better copy/paste this to the kickstarter forum so others can see/respond :)

Hmmm I was impressed by the combat demo, I may just fund into this. Man, I have funded way to many games:)

- As for the battle itself, I liked it, but I'd say there needs to be more feedback as to what's happening when the enemy takes their actions. Maybe floating damage numbers fromt he attacked units would help.

Good call, I suspect this may be one of the effects they have yet to implement.

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom