Cyberpunk 2077 - Choices Impactful

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Wccftech reports on a recent interview published in GameMaster which suggests choice in Cyberpunk 2077 will be much more impactful than in The Witcher.

To begin with, he made it clear that the ramifications of player choice in Cyberpunk 2077 will be way more impactful on V (the protagonist’s name, regardless of gender choice) than they ever were for Geralt in The Witcher.

Every well-established protagonist needs a story, and our character is no exception. That said, the choices players make will play a huge part in shaping V on more levels than they ever have in our previous games.

Whereas Geralt was a professional, a veteran monster slayer who knew the world inside out, V is a hired gun looking to make the big leagues. When you look at it this way, V’s perspective isn’t too different from the player’s, who is also just getting to know Night City and deciding their stance towards it.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

So is it pronounced ‘v’ or five?

I thought geralt was a dumb name but now I’m a number, or is it a letter?

Anyhow, C&C is not something I worry about with CDPR. I’d be shocked if the game wasn’t good in that regard.

Now about loot and exploration……

So is it pronounced ‘v’ or five?
I believe that's something you'll choose and your choice will have (disastrous?) consequences. ;)
Now about loot and exploration……
Loot... Here's hope they'll clone TW3's loot2dismantle then craft system instead of Diablo rubbish.
Apparently they're adding vertical exploration in which case it can fail only if limited recolored types of props and trashmobs are appearing just about everywhere. But it's CDpr game so I don't think we'll lack of content variety.

As a relatively new member of this site, I have to ask : who is Farflame?

Anyway, thanks Farflame!

Anyway, thanks Farflame!

@Farflame; is a relatively old member of this site

--

Choices and Consequences have rarely been impactful on any video game, except with how you roll your character. They basically design consequences as an alternate branch or two, most typically seen in alternate endings.

Thanks Lucky day!

Anyway, thanks Farflame!

Some news are posted with the help of the members of RPGWatch. Sometimes a member send a link to a editor with news to be published, a good article to read, good discount on RPGs, etc. And the editors give'em credit for the link sent, when they publish the news. That's why you see the "Thanks Farflame!" in the end of the OP here :)

Loot… Here's hope they'll clone TW3's loot2dismantle then craft system instead of Diablo rubbish.
Apparently they're adding vertical exploration in which case it can fail only if limited recolored types of props and trashmobs are appearing just about everywhere. But it's CDpr game so I don't think we'll lack of content variety.

Hopefully loot is a lot rarer than it was in TW3 and not level-scaled in such an obvious way.

I had no issues with exploration in their previous games, but it makes sense that there would be more verticality in Night City.

I'M FARFLAME! :cm:

You can also know me from articles like this:
https://www.rpgwatch.com/articles/black-geyser--couriers-of-darkness-interview-442.html

Who are you?

Anyway, thanks Farflame!

You are welcome.

Lucky Day said:
@Farflame is a relatively old member of this site

I dont think that old member is someone with join date of 2014. Lets say Im something like Watch "journeyman". But there are a lot of Watch veterans and masters here.

I'M FARFLAME! :cm:

I dont think that old member is someone with join date of 2014. Lets say Im something like Watch "journeyman". But there are a lot of Watch veterans and masters here.

Almost the 1000 Post Club. Relativity, indeed.

Winterfart said:
I am Winterfart…. enchanté.

Likewise. I like these cute french words.

Almost the 1000 Post Club. Relativity, indeed.

Yes, it seems a little insane now. :) On the other hand, you have 4400+ :). And others 10000+.

Yes, it seems a little insane now. :) On the other hand, you have 4400+ :). And others 10000+.

Well…if you have over 10k posts and isn't a moderator I'd say you talk too much. ;)

Well…if you have over 10k posts and isn't a moderator I'd say you talk too much. ;)
Ah man guilty as charged but I used to be a moderator, and still post some news in forums. Still I don't hold a candle to our number one poster who has over 20,000.:cool:

That's nothing, the new dart account had 1000 in two weeks. I kept an eye on it

I think Dart is required to change his account every 10000 posts for legal reasons

Back
Top Bottom