Neverwinter - Undermountain Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Bluesnews reports that Neverwinter: Undermountain has been announced for this Spring.

Neverwinter's biggest expansion arrives this Spring! Team up with Durnan, the proprietor of the famed Yawning Portal to seek the truth behind the mysterious visions and forces beckoning Faerûnians to the halls of Undermountain. Neverwinter: Undermountain introduces a new level 80 cap, a complete overhaul of class powers and feats, new Adventure Zones, a new Endgame dungeon, and a much more! Are you ready to enter the realm of the Mad Mage?

Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding countryside, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is currently available on PC, PlayStation(R)4, and Xbox One, available free-to-play with Gold*.

For more information about Neverwinter, and to play now for free visit
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/nev...
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/neverwintergame
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NeverwinterGame

*On Xbox, Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required.
More information.

MMO = automatic no sale

MMO with ugly, primitive graphics = even worse

I agree - what a waste. Neverwinter: Undermountain - what a cool title, and should be (should have been, that is) an epic single player classical fantasy rpg game.

MMO = automatic no sale

MMO with ugly, primitive graphics = even worse

I agree - what a waste. Neverwinter: Undermountain - what a cool title, and should be (should have been, that is) an epic single player classical fantasy rpg game.
Blame Atari, Hasbro and Wizards of the Coast. As this game just like the Dungeon & Dragons MMO game were funded in favor of any new single-player RPG's with the IP.

They tired with Sword Coast Legends but that was a major flop.:(

They tired with Sword Coast Legends but that was a major flop.:(
Of course it was - it was made to be played as mmo. And then they killed servers so victims are left with pisspoor "campaign" that was supposed to lure singleplayer fans into paying for mmo trash.

Thank god Steam isn't selling it any more.

Of course it was - it was made to be played as mmo. And then they killed servers so victims are left with pisspoor "campaign" that was supposed to lure singleplayer fans into paying for mmo trash.

Thank god Steam isn't selling it any more.
Yep you couldn't even play or make mods anymore as that was server dependent.:(

The cringe goes up to 11.

Ugh. I will be shocked if this is a success even by F2P-MMO trash standards...

That trailer was awful. :)

Ok, that trailer seriously has to be a joke? Its terrible by any standard. Even kickstarter indie standards!

Ugh. I will be shocked if this is a success even by F2P-MMO trash standards…

It's been out since 2013 and apparently still popular from what I've read recently.

It's a piss poor implementation of D&D though. So I doubt anyone here would actually like it.

I have read Neverwinter is one of the worst pay to win games out there. It almost forces you to pay big money at higher lvls. I would have maybe tried it just because I enjoy D&D but I stay away from pay to win games.

You hear a lot of things - and that's definitely not true.

Game is just a little bland and boring. Certainly, DDO is a much richer experience if you enjoy diverse content and in-depth character builds.

Game is nice, played around 80h some years back when was that huge price mistake on steam.

edit 84.0 hrs on record

Back
Top Bottom