Witcher 2 The Operator (secret/optional boss)

The Witcher 2

Metallic Monk

Traveler
This guy was tough, I had to reload about 30-40 times before I beat him and in the end I won mostly due to luck. Did anyone else fight him and win? What did you think of the reward? Personally I thought the reward was kind of lousy and didn't see any reason to use it over a regular sword at that point in the game. But still it was fun and I'm glad I did it for bragging rights:biggrin:

If you're wondering what I'm talking about here is a screenshot of the fight from google:
-2146335984.jpg

That fight was ridiculous. I played through the entire game on "Hard", but I had to lower the difficulty to Normal just for that particular battle.

And yeah… the reward was underwhelming.

Yeah he's the hardest fight in the game. Absolutely.

Just stumbled on this, the gargoyles hit so hard the fight seems either broken or the wrong way to deal with the quest.
I'll try the few exploits I've read about (don't see any other way as a swordfighter) but I'll probably lower the difficulty from Hard to Easy.

I´m not sure, but it seemed like the encounter was made more difficult in EE - the room felt smaller (barely any space behind the pillars).
Took me 6-7 tries on "dark" diff (without any "dark" equipment, which seemed grindy and redundant), so it definitely isn´t impossible.

I´m not sure, but it seemed like the encounter was made more difficult in EE - the room felt smaller (barely any space behind the pillars).
Just saw a couple of videos of how much bigger the space behind the columns was before the EE. It seems CDProjekt were taking the piss.

It seems CDProjekt were taking the piss.
It's an optional boss so maybe CDProject is simply saying: "So you think you are tough?"

Back
Top Bottom