Persona 5 Strikers - Sells 1.3 million worldwide @ RPG Site - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Persona 5 Strikers - Sells 1.3 million worldwide @ RPG Site

Default Persona 5 Strikers - Sells 1.3 million worldwide @ RPG Site

April 29th, 2021, 19:54
RPG Site reports that Persona 5 Strikers sold 1.3 million copies:

Persona 5 Strikers sells 1.3 million worldwide

In a news article posted on the official Persona website, Atlus has announced that Persona 5 Strikers has sold 1.3 million units worldwide across PC, PS4, and Switch. With this title passing the million units sold mark, it is one of the top-selling Musou games in the franchise's history.

[…]
More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)

April 30th, 2021, 00:16
And still no Persona 5 on PC, though 4 is on sale for the next week.
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

April 30th, 2021, 03:10
I quite enjoyed the fourth game myself. If and when the fifth makes it to either great old games or steam, I'll likely pick it up. I don't think this Strikers game would be my cuppa.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)

May 2nd, 2021, 01:30
Jeff Vogel (of Spiderweb Software fame) wrote a little blog post about Persona 5 that I really liked - http://jeff-vogel.blogspot.com/2017/…less-evil.html

…I kind of feel the same way about that game. It's literally the only game I have bothered to play on the Playstation 4 in over a year because it's *that* good and it's the only game I could be bothered to dust the console off for.
--
My mother said that dreams aren't real. But nightmares are.

FurtiveNyctophile

Watchdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 2nd, 2021, 03:26
Damn, that's a most splendid read, thanks for posting that for all to enjoy. I'm ready to play this NOW after reading what Vogel had to say about it, I was already chuffed but now it's beyond!

Guess I'll go back to Geneforge for now, and take out my enthusiasm for Persona on some unsuspecting monsters.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

May 3rd, 2021, 07:35
I just finished Geneforge 1: Mutagen myself. It was a good game. At the end it seems some optional paths were *extremely* difficult or I just couldn't figure out viable ways to achieve what I wanted, but I was able to finish the game nonetheless.

I also really liked his Queen's Wish game. He wrote recently that he was depressed because he thought it didn't do well, as it turns out it did fine. I liked the game personally, unsure what people disliked about that one.

Persona 4 Golden was the first Persona game I ever played and it was on the PC and it was what fueled my own initial enthusiasm for Persona in general. I've never played anything pre 4-Golden.
--
My mother said that dreams aren't real. But nightmares are.

FurtiveNyctophile

Watchdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 3rd, 2021, 17:53
Yeah I'm trundling through Geneforge now, I swear I'm hitting some either new content or stuff I've entirely forgotten. Maybe because this is the first time I've actually played a shaper, I don't know yet something feels very different. Today I'm in a place called Crystal Barrow and getting my clock almost cleaned each and every battle, thank goodness for lots of healing items!

I played Persona the first on playstation back in the day, yet never the second nor third iterations. If they ever make it to gog or steam, I'll nab em.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Persona 5 Strikers - Sells 1.3 million worldwide @ RPG Site