Warshift - Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The action RTS-RPG Warshift has been released on Steam and is 50% off until 26th October.

About This Game
WARSHIFT is the unique mix of the Action, Strategy and Role-playing gameplay elements that forms an innovative game genre. You can build base, manage troops, and then come down to keep your enemy at gunpoint in the dynamic battle and customize your main characters. This unusual gameplay requires a complete change of your play style.

The game is developed just by one person, who is both game designer, artist and programmer in this project. He worked hard for more than 5 years to implement a lot of his and the game community's ideas.

More information.

Did i read that right? It was made by just one guy? That it is mighty impressive. It has received a lot of good reviews on Steam. And that's not easy to do. I may just pick this one up.

Very impressive GFX and engine (if these transitions from 'firstperson'/cockpits camera to isometric gameplay are possible ingame).

Did i read that right? It was made by just one guy? That it is mighty impressive. It has received a lot of good reviews on Steam. And that's not easy to do. I may just pick this one up.

It seems so. If that is really true, that guy is probably the most talented game developer ever. Even needing 5 years I cannot believe one guy did all that. Unless he skipped sleepign and eating for 5 years....

insane for a solo project.... its soo good when the artist and programmer are the same person

Very impressive GFX and engine (if these transitions from 'firstperson'/cockpits camera to isometric gameplay are possible ingame).
They are, I watched a guy stream it on twitch. I only watched first tutorial mission but he did plenty of transitions from FPS and tactical camera during it.

Wow... that really is impressive. I almost want to buy the thing just to support him! (Even though it's not my kind of game)

I had never seen or heard of Warshift prior to this newsbit, but I'm buying it today. For $10, it looks like it's worth checking out.

I had never seen or heard of Warshift prior to this newsbit, but I'm buying it today. For $10, it looks like it's worth checking out.

I'll patiently wait for your impressions.
On singleplayer part ofc.

Way too hectic for this old man. The screen looks a mess most of the time.

It's not about age.

I spent a little while playing this tonight, and it's really good. In fact, I'd say it's fucking amazing for a 1-man project. The graphics and animations are on par with current AAA titles, and the gameplay is really smooth. I can't even fathom how 1 guy did this by himself.

If you even remotely like RTS games, pick this game up.

I love RTS games but I don't have time for another game :(
This will have to go on my wishlist on Steam.

Back
Top Bottom