Your list of favorite NON- CRPGs...

wow, good thread! let me add my list in no particular order and as they came to mind..

• Quake
• Heretic
• Tomb Raider 1
• Full Throttle (Lucas Arts)
• Max Payne 1
• Warcraft 1 - 3
• Diablo 1 & 2
• Black & White
• SimCity
• Screamer (DOS - Racing)
• Re-Volt
• Monster Truck Madness
• the old Championship Manager

and plenty others that i can't recall now.. :)

Sorcha Ravenlock said:
Why I place IW over the original? The fact that I was able to play it
magerette said:
I had the same experience. I enjoyed the tutorial up to that point and really wanted to play the game, too

Ok, tested it for you girls, here is what you do if you ever want to give the game a try, :)
Go down the steps crouching the entire time of this exersize, but stop short of the bottom landing on the last step or two. Listen for the guard's steps nearest to you, don't concern yourself with the guard on the far side. Remebering you can lean out in most cases, sometimes if your to close to the wall or on a step the game won't let you, so you need to shift your position a bit.
Once the guard comes close he stops for about 5 sec and turns around and walks back, crouching you should move in behind him following him, should be about 5 feet back, he will turn left and you keep going strait Dont Stop, keep going forward and you win! woo hoo. :)

That's it good, luck. :)

ironanno, hehe yes I am aware it sounds hypocritical. :p
Yet killing in RL is a known violation of Natural Law at the very least and obviously many enforceable criminal laws in most civilizations. Yet cigarettes and the promotion of them are insidious in nature, physiologically and with malicious intent, while the corporatist's being protected, by paid off government officials even with all verifiable data exist, showing the devastation to individuals and societies

We know in most cases if not all that killing is wrong on many levels, but we are brainwashed by corporatist in various methods for various products for the sake of profit. A recent example would be how Food Coloring is added to most foods here in the US, well they are most made from Coal Tar which is a Neurological Toxin which causes the effect of ADD, found recently in England's Food Safety Commission. The FDA here in the US intentionally ignores these facts. Iirc some of the largest Food Coloring corps are in Germany, whom usually I thought were good about health. :(

So in reality it's not a hypocritical position. :)

Yeah, you have a point. But still it's not the game's fault that cigarettes are rather typical to prisons, where prisoners actually do hold onto them. One might say they are so typical to prisons that it might seem weird if they weren't around. Prisons are also a gathering place of the scum of the earth and I hope no one holds them as role models:). The most open ones to brainwashing are naturally kids, who shouldn't even be playing the game anyway.

I quess since the game is set in a sci-fi universe that the cigarettes could have been replaced by some drug or something, but I think the game purposefully tries to give a "prisony" look, which, like I said earlier, rather strongly includes cigarettes.

Back
Top Bottom