Anthem - Game Awards Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new trailer for Anthem presented at the game awards.

Check out the new Official Anthem Trailer from the 2018 Game Awards. Through the power of the javelins, skilled pilots called lancers were able to fight back against this perilous world. But a new enemy has emerged, seeking to harness the limitless power of the Anthem.

And if they succeed, nothing will stand in their way.
More information.

I was watching the game awards with the subtitles on and it read as follows:
"Buy aware presents..."

So apt. Buyer be aware indeed.

Yeah this game can crash and burn for all I care. Zero interest at all.:cool:

Am I the only one that thinks "awards" for games that are not released or even out of development are a giant pile of steaming bantha fodder?

Well, the trailer has good production values? Hehe. I'm more interested in gameplay.

Demo available to everyone on February 1st (game release on February 22nd).

I got an invite to partake in the Alpha but I think I'd rather be stabbed.

Am I the only one that thinks "awards" for games that are not released or even out of development are a giant pile of steaming bantha fodder?

I agree with you.

But you have to realize... a good number of game consumers actually buy the crappy "collector" box sets with "cloth maps" and ugly plastic statues! It's an... interesting... fan base.

Demo available to everyone on February 1st (game release on February 22nd).

I wonder if it's going to be Dragon Age 2 demo all over again. One that turned people against the game.

There is an ongoing beta right now. Anyone testing it? ( besides JDR and Carnifex), NDA doesn't count among friends.
Forgot to sign up. Noobs get to live to see another day.

There is an ongoing beta right now. Anyone testing it? ( besides JDR and Carnifex), NDA doesn't count among friends.

It's a server stress tests with 3 hours playable sessions (2 today and 2 tomorrow).

The NDA you accept to sign up to get access mention wiping your Origin library if you break the NDA (which says that all you can say is that you are in it). Already happened to a dude who was streaming it…

Yeah like azarhal said despite me hating this game it's not worth losing all your games in your origin account. Almost as bad as what Bethesda did to the Fallout 76 leak.

Anthem Alpha Steamer Loses All His EA Origin Games After Breaking NDA
The streamer started the game while he was live streaming it all on Twitch. It was a rather quick job from EA who managed to push some buttons on their side that led to the crash of the Origin app on his PC. He forcefully closed it through Task Manager and then restarted it only to find out that his whole library is gone including Anthem.

Last edited:

I was in the alpha, this saved me 40 bucks, what a huge disaster, crashes a lot, Map is huge but like in confined areas, and bad decisions. Can't tell the story because I had to skip all cutescenes because they all crashed

Yeah like azarhal said despite me hating this game it's not wort losing all your games in your origin account. Almost as bad as what Bethesda did to the Fallout 76 leak.

Anthem Alpha Steamer Loses All His EA Origin Games After Breaking NDA

Eh, can't blame them on this one. He got off easy, you can get sued for this. Had they simply let him go, that's practically an invite for anyone to do the same ( in future).

Back
Top Bottom