Metro Exodus gameplay footage.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I've been looking forward to this one since it was announced. It's not due out until next year, but at least we finally have some actual gameplay footage, and it looks pretty damn sweet.

Realistic looking AK47 = reminds me on my army days.
PEGI18 = I'm interested!
Fake russian accent = bullshit.
Zombies = get off my property.

If it has that stupid morality system were you cant kill most humans again I'll pass.

If it has that stupid morality system were you cant kill most humans again I'll pass.

You seem to pass on most things nowadays. It must be tough being so jaded. :)

I think you're confusing Metro with something else though because the previous games had nothing like that.

You seem to pass on most things nowadays. It must be tough being so jaded. :).
Yes cause most games don't meet my high standards.:p

Link - http://metrovideogame.wikia.com/wiki/Moral_Points

Maybe it's time to become a Codex Troll.

79a.gif

Yeah, the moral points system is common knowledge. It's nothing like what you said though. It's about decisions you make at certain points in the game.

Let me guess.. you haven't actually played the Metro games have you? :)

Yeah, the moral points system is common knowledge. It's nothing like what you said though. It's about decisions you make at certain points in the game.

Let me guess.. you haven't actually played the Metro games have you? :)
Played the original versions and you were penalized for killing at certain points. It's been years since then and scuttle butt says it was changed with the enhanced editions.

Don't believe me just search google there are many threads about this subject.

Played the original versions and you were penalized for killing at certain points. It's been years since then and scuttle but says it was changed with the enhanced editions.

Don't believe me just search google there are many threads about this subject.

Exactly, you're penalized for killing at certain points in the game, and there aren't a lot of them. That's a far cry from how you described it at first. It's also not just about whether or not you kill someone. It's also about interacting with certain objects in the environment, helping NPCs, etc.

This looks fun. There are several games that have been announced at E3 that i had no idea were part of a series. Dying Light is the other one. I should probably pay more attention. I am passing on some good games.

Back
Top Bottom