Tactical Combat Department - Early Access Gameplay Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Tactical Combat Department is a SWAT like turn-based tactical game where you must co-ordinate your team to apprehend criminals. The game is currently in Early Access and there is a demo available on the Steam page.

TACTICAL COMBAT DEPARTMENT - Tactical gameplay early access This channel is focused on tactical shooting games: here you will find tactical gameplays, roleplays, opinion videos and tips. If you play games like ARMA 3, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Metal Gear, Insurgency Sandstorm, Escape From Tarkov and the like, then you're in the right place!

More information.

"Put your hands up?" - said like the narrator is sitting on a toilet. Who the FCK messed up the voice material? Couldn't the idiot ask the actor to FCKING SCREAM:
- Put your hands up!!!

Good variant of the TB style.

Reminds me a little of Rainbow Six, it was pretty challenging with its planning phase.

I was gonna say the same, this is a rainbow six but withput the pvp stuff, I like it!!!

Seems similar in overall concept to some of the earlier SWAT games that exist, yet implemented much better. Assuming it's not overly simplistic, this could turn out to be rather a solid game.

"Put your hands up?" - said like the narrator is sitting on a toilet. Who the FCK messed up the voice material? Couldn't the idiot ask the actor to FCKING SCREAM:
- Put your hands up!!!
I think the problem with voice acting is that they rarely (never?) hire a voice coach. The actor could literally be sitting in a studio (probably not on the toilet) just reading lines into a mic by himself.

I only played R6 in single player, it had good missions. Actually, I didn't even know there was a MP mode (it's not really my cup of tea). ;)

SORRY! It happens that I was thinking about rainbow six SIEGE, forgetting about all the previous R6 games :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom