Solasta - New Year Dev Stream

Hm, I'm wondering about that. What's the ratio of players who finished the campaign? I've uninstalled it and the Steam page doesn't help with achievements. Or they didn't have one for completing the game. Anyway, I'd bet it's not higher than 30-35%.

Just completed the game right now. The achievements page says that only 18.6% of players completed the game.

Still, I don't think that a new campaign taking place after the events of the first game would be a bad idea. Just look at the expansions of NWN 1 and 2.

Just completed the game right now. The achievements page says that only 18.6% of players completed the game.

Still, I don't think that a new campaign taking place after the events of the first game would be a bad idea. Just look at the expansions of NWN 1 and 2.

I was optimistic. I don't think it's a bad idea, just that it's best to offer the choice of importing characters or not, even if the 81% who haven't completed it are unlikely to buy the DLC.

A continuation doesn't mean necessarily less variety either, so it's all good, but forcing to keep the same party in a game that is already limited in its mechanics could have a negative impact IMO. People will want to replay the DLC with something different.

Back
Top Bottom