Realms Beyond - Coming to Kickstarter in October

Hitler without a stache looks just as creepy.
I don't understand why someone would want to censure Hitler's stupid moustache. It's like the only thing funny in the all history of nazism. :D

Well, I originally popped in here about seven pages back, to say this looks pretty good!

I was reading the older blog post about the turn-based combat, and how to keep battles with a lot of enemies from becoming a drag. I'll be curious to see how that works out. The current footage does look a bit on the slow-paced side.

Okay. Situation has been dealt with by Ceres.
I’m sure to say that to everybody’s relief we can now concentrate on the game and its development again. Any other comments here will be removed.

If anyone still has an urge to say something about nazism or any other political view, go to the usual place: P&R.

I see they won the prize for Best Indie Booth at the show. Something nice for them on an otherwise difficult day.

Looking forward to read Myrthos' article on Gamescom - I remember him mentioning that he found RB very promising.

Since this thread is back on track I can't wait to read Mythros article from Gamescom also. I'm still backing the game despite this PR nightmare, and wish them good luck.

@HobGoblin42; That would be kind of you, when you will have rest some well deserved hours of course, to post a bigger summary than the one you already shared with. Again, I big up everyone involved for your award and patiently wait for more infos.
Can I send you a MP regarding the small ones we shared together earlier this year ?
:salute:

@HobGoblin42; That would be kind of you, when you will have rest some well deserved hours of course, to post a bigger summary than the one you already shared with. Again, I big up everyone involved for your award and patiently wait for more infos.
Can I send you a MP regarding the small ones we shared together earlier this year ?
:salute:

Thank you. Yes, please go ahead and send it.

Well now I just have to repost my first comment of this thread, as its viable again.

"Unless something bad happens, this game is gonna be a good one.
It's on my golden list with Red Dead 2, Cyberpunk 2077, The New World, and whatever the devs of Battle Brothers will do next.

Take all my money, Ceres Games."

I'm not sure how much people could have you attacked you in RPG threads when you were barely posting in any by the end. Most game developers who post on the Codex wouldn't do this!
Check the recent postings in the public RB threads and you will see what I was talking about.

Anyway, how about that new Settlers game eh?

I met Volker Wertich but hadn't time to see or play "The Settlers". But the details he told me sounded promising. Probably, we can finally expect another true Settlers with streets, indirect combat, etc.

Check the recent postings in the public RB threads and you will see what I was talking about.

Just a suggestion, but I wouldn't summon debates about that stuff back into this thread.

Just a suggestion, but I wouldn't summon debates about that stuff back into this thread.

True, my mistake. Unfortunately this topic is already infected since page 3.
No matter, tomorrow we need to work on.

Now that pests have been dealt with, maybe moderation can make a new thread about the kickstarter of this game and your award (deserved!), with a slightly different title so we can burry this one?

"Realms Beyond Gamescom award and kickstarter"

Last edited:
That might be a good move, it doesn't look like (at least from what I see) that there is another or "general" thread for this game.

Okay. Situation has been dealt with by Ceres.(...)

Sorry asking here, Eye, but what's the Ceres' official position on this subject ? Could you share the link, if any?

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom