Dragon Age - Felicia Day in Web Series

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Huh. USA Today writes that Felicia Day will star in a six-part web series called Dragon Age: Redemption.
Day's six-episode run, due to hit the Web this year, is set in Ferelden, the same fantasy land in which 2009's Dragon Age: Origins and the upcoming sequel Dragon Age II play out. In the Tolkienesque sword-and-sorcery adventure game, several races join forces to combat a scourge called the Darkspawn (think of them as cousins to the orcs in The Lord of the Rings).
More information.

i wonder what the budget will be...
expect some Uwe Boll special effects level

Good actress. Hot too. I'll probably check it out at some point.

Not really impressed by her resumé, but I think the fact that I didn't know who she was sort of means that this series isn't aimed at people like me...

Not really impressed by her resumé, but I think the fact that I didn't know who she was sort of means that this series isn't aimed at people like me…
I think it actually is? RPG game based web series... Who'll watch this if not for us?

She's pretty famous in the web series world, did some tv, and I think she did voice work on some games too. Her main thing is an webseries about Wow players, so I think she was a pretty good choice for this.

I'm sorry I have to agree with TheGameSquid never heard of her and her web series.Guess this is part of Biowares big plans for the franchise.

Who is this ?

And is this a movie ? Or voice-acting ?

@ Alrik

Man, it's Veronica from New Vegas. :)

Not especially interested in this, but it did remind me of Chris Avellone's amusing comment about his 'nerdly heart glowing' in reference to Felicia Days's work.

Who is this ?

And is this a movie ? Or voice-acting ?

In geekdom she is most well known as the female love interest of "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog". Dr. Horrible was written during a writers strike and was produced low budget and quick but is very well done and a cult classic. It's a web only movie/musical and I recommend looking it up and watching it. 3 parts, about 40 minutes.

Following that, she created her own web series called "the Guild" that follows the life of a bunch of MMO players in a guild that end up meeting in real life. It speaks to the geek and has found a very dedicated following. Also it appeals to the cheering for the underdog crowd as it is independent of the big studios but still enjoying success and has finished four seasons.

Ah, I remember Dr. Horrible ... But I haven't played any of the Fallouts yet.

No, I know her just as well as you might know the German Peter Alexander who died only a few days ago ...

I love me some Guild and I think Felicia is talented, but I really don't want to start seeing her and Wil Wheaton show up to put their Geek Stamp(tm) on everything just to guarantee its nerdiliciousness. But that's just me.

Putting her in the same category as captain douchehat Wil Wheaton is almost offensive.

Who's writing the web series? Did they get that nazi fuck Card to do it again?

Felicia Day is great in The Guild, just about the best show I have ever seen.

So the Mystery Project is finally revealed. I've followed her enough on twitter to see this was going to be a quality project I was just expecting WOW not DA. Looking forward to seeing this one.

OT: She is going to be in Eureka next season as well and looks like the Guild got picked up for season 5 recently.

She played a recurring role in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (hence the Joss Wheden connection). She's also been identified as "Codex Dragon" for those who have an Ultima/UDIC pedigree.

- Bedwyr Dragon and proud of it.

Back
Top Bottom