Wolfenstein: New Collossus

So what's the verdict on this? It currently has a meta-score of 87, but user-scores are much, much lower. Is anyone here currently playing?

Honestly, I'm quite surprised it's receiving the score it is with the players, but at the same time I'm not.

I've heard a lot of criticism from just about everyone I know who has played it. Long cutscenes, level design, and forgettable experiences are definitely the common complaints. I hadn't heard about censorship or political influences that may or may not be involved.

Which, to me, is so…odd. I was really expecting it to do well.

I wonder what US sales are like?

I've heard a lot of criticism from just about everyone I know who has played it. Long cutscenes, level design, and forgettable experiences are definitely the common complaints. I hadn't heard about censorship or political influences that may or may not be involved.

I was a little annoyed by the amount and length of the cutscenes in the beginning. I normally don't mind cutscenes as long as they're good quality, but I thought they seemed a little out of place in a Wolfenstein game.

I've only played the demo though, so I have no idea what the majority of the game is like.

I enjoyed Xenosaga. Unless the cutscenes are over half an hour, I've got no problem with their length.

Back
Top Bottom