Titan Quest - Coming to Consoles

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Eurogamer reports that Titan Quest will be coming to consoles PS4, XBOX One and Switch.

Old Diablo-alike Titan Quest is getting a console re-release on PS4, Xbox One and Switch! This was a game first released in 2006.

The PS4 and Xbox One versions of Titan Quest will arrive on 20th March 2018, priced at a budget £27/€30/$30, with the Switch version to follow "when it is done".

Included will be the full Titan Quest game plus Immortal Throne expansion, but not the game's new Ragnarok expansion, released last month. There will be online co-op for up to six people, and "remastered graphics" to bring the game up to date.

[...]
Thanks for the news ekurisona!

More information.

Why does this make me think of cows?

Ahh, right.

Its a nice enough game. I actually dont think the graphics needed much of an update. But from a gameplay perspective I am now spoiled by stuff like Grim Dawn or Path of Exiles.

Looks better than a certain cash grab from a certain company claiming they made a EE version :D

I'm glad Titans Quest gets so much love, it was way ahead of it's time. People are starting to realize, "hey, just because a game is old doesn't mean we have to bury it". I feel this a good thing, why turn your back on projects that took so much effort? The potential for revenue will always be there if you play your cards right.

Especially at this point in gaming when they aren't really aging like they used to.

Back
Top Bottom