Knights of the Chalice II - Magic Items

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Take a closer look at the magic items of Knights of the Chalice II:

Update #14: A Closer Look at Magic Items in KotC 2 and the New Items I will add!

Magic Items in Knights of the Chalice 2

Knights of the Chalice 2 has a wide range of items. Here are some of the game's item icons:

Aside from weapons and armour, there are two main types of items in computer RPGs: Quest Items that the party may need to complete certain quests, and Magic Items that the party characters can wear or activate.

Adventurers in KotC 2 will find much more variety in the magic items, compared to KotC 1. As well as the traditional and well-liked KotC 1 magic items, we now have the following items:

[...]

More information.

Nice new items. I enjoyed the magic items in KotC and these new magic items look interesting. I loved the crafting in the first game but you could make incredibly powerful weapons and armor. Will crafting be the same where it takes gold and exp points? I do see you're adding ingots.

Here was his answer on the Kickstarter update.

HeroicFantasyGames.ComCreator
about 14 hours ago

Hello Thanos! :)

In KotC 2, you can craft masterwork weapons and armour using ingots. You can also enchant masterwork weapons and armour. This requires you to spend some gold, experience points and a magic diamond. Some magic diamonds are very rare, so it's more difficult to create very powerful weapons in KotC 2 than in KotC 1. Cheers! :)

That sounds like a great improvement from the first game. Very nice.

Yeah it was a bit too easy in the first one to craft amazing weapons, which devalued finding them or buying them. This does sound like a big improvememt!

Hmmm, I acctually think he'd have gotten more money at this stage of the kickstarter, but I suspect the screenshots with the tokens, made him lose quite some interested people.

Last edited:
That was mean. I deleted it.

Hope he hits the better graphics goal, but at least it will be released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom