Disciples 3 - v1.06.2 Patch

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Worthplaying has a welcome patch for Disciples 3, although the major balance issues don't appear to have been addressed at a glance. Here's a snip, though there are hotseat fixes in addition:
v1.06.2 Changelog
  • Fixed: "Original Disc not Found" error on startup with US retail discs
  • Fixed issue with arena interface skill icons unintentionally disappearing
  • "Extra Attack" skill no longer grants a second attack or action while covering
  • The game is now saved into the user's folder My Documents/My Games/Disciples III, allowing for users without Administrator rights to more easily save their games. Current saves will automatically be moved to the new folder
  • Dexterity boosting potions now work correctly
  • Pressing the "Quick Combat" button again allows players to halt a current Quick Combat battle
  • Unit information during auto-combat will no longer be displayed
  • Removed the ability to use skills, defenses or engage in combat while currently moving on the battle arena
  • Issue fixed: melee units that approach targets but did not attack
  • Issue fixed: on the hero management screen, the hero properties button was blocked, but not grayed out
  • Issue fixed: in the "Hire" interface, the unit skills were not displayed in the unit information window
  • Button "Disband Unit" now works similarly to the "Heal" button – first the unit is selected, and then the Disband button can be pressed
More information.

I'm still hoping they fix this game. I refuse to buy it in its current state.

Anyone try this patch out yet?

Yes, Actual I have not encountered any major bug’s in the game so far, not before or after the patch, the only bug that annoy me is a bug that prevent my Main Hero to use skills, in the 1st round of combat, this happen in 50% of all combat.

The patch also do that Runes and Potions now stack.

Let's face it. This game has no hope. It has already been out for several months in Russia and they are still fixing basic stuff/bugs.
Apart from being severely buggy and unbalanced, this game has one of the worst AI ever seen in a turn based strategy game, poor map design and no multiplayer (none of these things will ever get fixed in a patch).
Please, don't support this crap, stay away from this game, it's the only way to stop developers from releasing games in this state.

I must admit that I was very disappointed by the game continuously freezing on me. I was so looking forward to it... :(

Back
Top Bottom