Ultima 1 - Preview @ Games Radar

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Games Radar has kicked up one of their standard short image-heavy previews for Two Worlds. As with other recent coverage, this one appears to have been written prior to the MMO announcement:
Like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Gothic 3, Two Worlds will be a massive, do-what-you-want kind of game. And it’s up to you whether to work for good or revel in being a jerk. According to developer Reality Pump Studios, any significant action in Two Worlds will have repercussions. Opening up the town gates to an orc invasion might get you brownie points with a rival guild, but do you really want to share a cul de sac with a bunch of slaughter-happy monsters?
More information.

:lol: @ Ultima 1 - Preview @ Games Radar

Eee Ultima 1 preview?
It's Two Worlds as far as I know.
When I read the headline I was quite excited and hoping to see Ultima's Remake, I never did play U1 I started from U6

Oops....a slip of our automated titling system. Ultima is two items below Two Worlds in the game drop down...guess I slipped. :)

I blame the advent of the mousewheel ;)

NOOOO!!!

My hopes for another remake were up and smashed to pieces in a matter of seconds. That was the fastest Ultima remake team to abandon their project. :p

A clever way to catch readers' attention! ;)

LOL ! :D

And so much about "retro gaming" ! :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom