Divinity 2 - Lands of Rivellon Trailer

magerette

Hedgewitch
This 1.5 minute trailer for Divinity 2 shows some gameplay footage of various areas in "The Lands of Rivellon." It's up on YouTube, or you can take a look at it here:

More information.

If you value your time and want to save yourself the most shitty ending a RPG EVER has produced you STAY AWAY from this game! You have been warned.

Could you be anymore melodramatic?

If anyone wants a second opinion, I enjoyed a lot of what this game has to offer. I haven't come across the ending yet, but it won't be the first lame ending in the Divinity series so how is this new? I enjoyed Divine Divinity and hated the ending. Still doesn't make it a waste of time.

If you value your time and want to save yourself the most shitty ending a RPG EVER has produced you STAY AWAY from this game! You have been warned.

I thought Risen had the worst ever? ;)

Yeah, plenty of games have bad endings. That doesn't mean you won't enjoy the other 95% of the game.

I dont care about endings. Its the journey that counts.

Very true. Most of the time i dont even finish games, i play maybe halfway through in most cases. Many of my favorite games i've never finished (Morrowind, for example), i dont play games as i read books or watch movies, it's not what's interesting or fun with gaming. If i play a game and the ending sucks i couldnt care less, if i had a great time playing it's all good..

Back
Top Bottom