I finished my book! :)

It does make sense :)

Impossible to find in France, but I found a recipe to make my own on the Internet.
Mead isn't that easy to find either over here, the Gods drank it all (we have something called "chouchen" but it's rare), especially right now.

But it sounds delicious, I want to try.

It does make sense :)

Impossible to find in France, but I found a recipe to make my own on the Internet.
Mead isn't that easy to find either over here, the Gods drank it all (we have something called "chouchen" but it's rare), especially right now.

But it sounds delicious, I want to try.

Yes! It's yummy!

I think Brothers Drake mead can be ordered really easily, but I don't know how much it would be to ship. Ugh. :sweatdrop:

Try looking for "cyser", which is what they call apple mead. I reckon it's essentially the same thing.

About that apple mead… I obviously haven't tasted the same drink, but mead ("Sima") we drink here during first of may festival ("Vappu") seems a bit similar.

Ordinarily it is an huge two days long celebration. However due to corona situation it just won't be the same as everyone is asked to avoid social contact and spend it mostly indoors. I'm determined to get drunk in my underwear and keep the festival tradition alive, atleast in spirit. :p And it is a long weekend since first of may which is also a national holiday happens to be friday.

Cyser looks easy enough to find under my latitudes, I'm gonna follow that lead. Thanks Ripp.

Last edited:
I will always be impressed by people who can actually finish big projects like this.

So, big congrats - and all the best!

I will always be impressed by people who can actually finish big projects like this.

So, big congrats - and all the best!

Thank you so much! :heart:

Congrats to you Aubrielle for putting in the time and having the patience to finish your project and ditto to what everyone else has said. Twice!! Really missed you here.
I will check it out.
Sounds just like my cup of tea.

Congrats to you Aubrielle for putting in the time and having the patience to finish your project and ditto to what everyone else has said. Twice!! Really missed you here.
I will check it out.
Sounds just like my cup of tea.

Omg, thank you! :heart: I would seriously love you for it - and I hope you love it!!

Btw, missed you too! It was lonely being away. :(

Back
Top Bottom