Votes: 21 19.4%
  • 5-10 times a week

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • 1-5 times a week

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Less than once a week

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Way more than 20 times per week. Ive been a long time lurker from back in the RPGDot days (I might have had a handful of post there over the course of a few years also) that has recently been posting a lot more, although mostly in the What are you currently listening to thread lol

At least once in the morning and in the evening. I probably average about 4 visits per day total, with a couple quick news checks throughout the day.

All the time. What else am I supposed to do at work? Work?!?!?!

I'm on a pc an average of 14 hours a week day, so I check in constantly. Weekends are hit and miss. Probably once or twice a day on weekends.

Several time a day, or more if I'm bored at work and have nothing better to do. I've been visiting since RPGDot days, though rarely post anything, usually because I either have nothing to say, or end up just sounding like a tit :roll:

rarely post anything, usually because I either have nothing to say, or end up just sounding like a tit :roll:

That doesn't stop the rest of us! :p

Well, I usually stop by if there is nothing interesting on the codex...Ha!
Wish there were more aggressive "gamers" around here, it almost feels...unnatural.

A couple of times a day. This is where I go after checking my email, reading my news and deleting my cookies.

Back
Top Bottom