Kingmaker - The Wildcards DLC Coming December 6th

I have the mods to cover everything below so could give it a go :)

Heavy (metal), Medium (leather), or Light (cloth) armor? Or nobles dress?
Favorite Weapon to be wielding?
Short, medium, or long hair? Color?
Skin tone (pale to tan)?
Eye color? Normal or supernatural (like glow, solid color, or black pupils with colored iris)?
Regular ears or pointed?

Will add the white wings. The halo depends on whether mod conflicts with my line up but will skip the horns at least :) If halo doesn't work will try a nice crown for the hair. But looking at the halo mod think it would work fine.

Probably do the shot at the Temple of the Divines in Solitude or the Blue Palace.

Ooohh! Choices :D

Let's see…

Noble dress (elven white dress, I clicked on the link of the mod you are using at the moment), short sword, long blonde hair, pale skin tone, soft yellow glow to the eyes, and human ears.

I'm fine with either halo or crown/tiara. Thanks so much! :D

Last edited:
Ooohh! Choices :D

Let's see?

Noble dress (elven white dress, I clicked on the link of the mod you are using at the moment), short sword, long blonde hair, pale skin tone, soft yellow glow to the eyes, and human ears.

I'm fine with either halo or crown/tiara. Thanks so much! :D

Thanks - much easier when I don't have to guess as much. Going to work on it tonight. I always enjoy image projects and never made a female Aasimir so will be fun.

Since you went with short sword it opens up a couple questions on poses for the shot.

I could have her posed with sword drawn in one hand and some holy/healing magic active in her other hand. Not necc. combat pose but more "I'm ready for something ... or lets look dramatic" pose.

Of the sword can be at her hip and she could be praying (kneeling or standing), talking, or just looking dramatic.

Lastly any expression you want? Neutral, angry, shouting, smiling (weak or strong), stern?

Anyhow have to get to work for the rest of the day so will check back after I get settled in at home tonight.

Hmmm...I think sword drawn in one hand and healing magic in another. And weak smile on her face :)

Hmmm?I think sword drawn in one hand and healing magic in another. And weak smile on her face :)

Making female characters is not my strong suite but here is what I have so far. She is saved. If you have any thoughts on poses, changes, etc. let me know. This is what I came up with for tonight. Linking all the original PNG files in case you want to use any.

No worries either way - I did this mainly for fun so no expectations or the like on your end. Just wanted to see if I could make an Aasimir. The halo is so bright with the ENB lol - was hard to dim it. I wanted the background blurred so it would fit in better with Kingmaker (well in theory). So the DOF really triggered the bright halo.

Note I have photoshop templates saved for making the Kingmaker 3 sizes of portraits. Happy to do that if you find an image you like. They would be cropped to focus on the character of course. Or if you have any thoughts on changes I could take a few more shots.

Okay now I'm done :) Time for bed.

Last edited:
Wow, these look fantastic @wolfgrimdark; !! I really like the first and the second last one!! Thanks so much :D

Wow, these look fantastic @wolfgrimdark; !! I really like the first and the second last one!! Thanks so much :D

Thanks and glad you like them! I took down the other ones since I hadn't meant to spam this thread with off-topic images lol :)

Decided to keep this golden lady as she works well with my male version and may be able to use them both in a story.

Back
Top Bottom