Fallout 4 Okay this is what i have learned about the levelling and perk system

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
When levelling you can chose a perk or level up your special

There are no level limits

Perks gain experience, unsure if they level themselves up automatically or you need to manually do it once you have enough experience

Power armor needs fusion cores to run. You can improve how long fusion cores last by increasing nuclear physicist perk with inte 9

each point in intelligence supposedly gives you 6% increase in xp

I hope this helps people planning their fallout 4 adventure.

Thanks but…
Intelligence vs XP…
Still depends on the major design scheme. If trashmobs will respawn like crazy, who needs XP boost?

Depends if you like grinding i guess.

XP won't be an issue. Bethesda has always had a tendency to make levelling-up too easy in their games. I'll probably install a mod that slows XP gain.

If past experience is any guide, I will explore about 80% of the game world in my first play through. I prefer to play at lower levels for a long time. All games get dull to me if I have all the best powers and stuff by mid-game. I typically use a 3x slower leveling scheme in Bethesda products. It has been that way since Morrowind. I sometimes go as far a 5X slower leveling or stop leveling altogether for long periods of time. I'm very thankful to the modders that create these tools.

XP won't be an issue. Bethesda has always had a tendency to make levelling-up too easy in their games. I'll probably install a mod that slows XP gain.

Not XP gain slowing.
No respawn. As no respawns = no overleveling.

Back
Top Bottom