Wasteland 3 - Factions of Colorado Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new Wasteland 3 trailer has been released as part of the Summer of Gaming event. The trailer explores the factions of Colorado.

Get a bigger look at the crazy factions that make up the violent wastelands of Colorado in Wasteland 3 - including the Patriarch's Marshals, The Gippers, The Hundred Families, The Refugees, and many more.

It's been six years since Wasteland 2, but the post-apocalyptic RPG is back. This Wasteland 3 trailer shows us more about the game's Colorado setting, and the trailer also functions as a pretty good Wasteland 3 gameplay trailer, as it shows off some of the game's combat mechanics.

Be sure to check out Wasteland 3 on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4. Thanks for checking out IGN's Summer of Gaming!

Be sure to stay tuned to SoG as our team shares hands-on demos, gameplay previews (including Xbox Series X gameplay and PS5 gameplay), developer interviews, and publisher presentations- and it's all happening in live broadcasts on IGN, IGN YouTube, and IGN's social feeds! Throughout June, IGN's Summer of Gaming will be showcasing Xbox news, PS5 news, and new games! 2020, we all know is the start of the next console generation, so make sure to continue to check out Summer of Gaming for news about upcoming games, 2020 titles releasing for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, and more discussions around this year's hottest gaming news.
More information.

Seems inXile is really going all out with the marketing in the last few months.

Guess all that Microsoft money is paying off.

I wonder if they will release it for the X-Box Live subscription model too.
If it's in there, it could be a cheap way of playing the Game until the subscription runs out.
Ohh well, wouldn't work for me anymore anyways, cause i'm already Day 1 Backer. :D

It's kinda annoying me... a constant tease but I can't play the actual game. Oh well, it'll be here in time for wave two of the pandemic.

I wonder if they will release it for the X-Box Live subscription model too.

Yeah, I think all Microsoft first-party games are planned to be on it - it was probably the reason why they went on a big push to acquire studios like inXile and Obsidian, to get future games for the subscription.

Back
Top Bottom