Horizon Forbidden West - Announced

So, this is what they meant with "we will remain loyal to dedicated hardware" or how they worded it.

Too bad that games like this aren't made for the PC - the PC crowd wouldn't want it, I guess. They want things like Fortnight instead.

I'm a die hard PC gamer and RPG enthusiast, and i would rather stop playing PC games, before i'd have to touch games like Fortnite or Apex!
PC and of course Console gaming isn't meant to cater the needs of us older gamers anymore. It's the 8-18 y'old crowd which are the targeted audience now.
The best going games for PC are things like Minecraft,Sports Games, Sims or Battle Royal. RPG's only if they are on a quality level and layout like Witcher 3, preferably with 3rd Person.
Games like Minecraft or Fortnite completly avoid any rating board problems while pleasing a broader audience especially across all ages. Thats where a lot of the Publishers seem to see their future.

So, this is what they meant with "we will remain loyal to dedicated hardware" or how they worded it.

Too bad that games like this aren't made for the PC - the PC crowd wouldn't want it, I guess. They want things like Fortnight instead.
No.
Fortnight… Eh? What? :D

There are numerous people fishing outside of mmo pool refusing to sell their soul to mmos. I know you believe I'm the only one who didn't get addicted, but I'm not.

Games like this one aren't PC exclusives because for any game to be a PC exclusive it needs to feature things impossible for consoles to do.
You've heard from Sven the other day that consoles simply aren't BG3 friendly (AIwise, weak CPU).
I'm a die hard PC gamer and RPG enthusiast, and i would rather stop playing PC games, before i'd have to touch games like Fortnite or Apex!
What about other Epic or EA mmos? :evilgrin:

What about other Epic or EA mmos? :evilgrin:

I don't remember them making any MMO's nowadays... ;)
The last EA-Bioware game that i have played was Anthem and i really did regret that...
The last EPIC game that i have played was Mechwarrior 5.

Funny I just installed the original again on my ps4 as I had not yet finished it, plus I have a OLED tv since last I played that supports hdr....and lets just say I thought the game looked good before...now it looks incredible.

Back
Top Bottom