Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.6

Leopards don't change spots, but humans can. Humans have the ability to change although it is a difficult path. :D
Good luck with that. I'd love to see that happen real life.

Imagine if Stalin or Hitler had a change of heart. Now imagine how would the rest of the world feel about that? Could you forgive them just because they changed?

Now were going way-off-topic.:p

Last from me @Couchpotato;, but have a look at this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Unity_and_Reconciliation_Commission_(Rwanda)

In Rwanda, after the Genocide where neighbours killed one another and the killings numbered in the hundreds of thousands of people, the Reconciliation Commission tried to rebridge gaps. Of course, didn't work for everyone, but overall has been relatively positive when thinking about the atrocities that happened there.

If any further posts, I'll create a thread: Can humans change spots ? :D

Nope still sounds broke think about it. A mass murdering manic somehow becomes a paragon of good.
Yes, imagine that, this is a videogamme, not RL. :p

What for the win? Story? No.

Cheats/mods/trainers for the win. :p

I think its cute how they are numbering these, like 1.0.03C and 1.004D :lol:

That way, it looks like not nearly as many patches have been released, and they know there will be a ton of patches in the future, but this is a good disguise method of minimizing that, lol

Unsuspecting person browsing the game as a possible buy option on steam --
"Oh, so they only are on 1.0 something, looks like it hasn't needed much patching so far! One more checkbox on the buy side". :biggrin:
Quiet don't ruin their reputation with slander you heathen. Still yeah I have to agree by the time it's 1.1 over forty patches and hot-fixes will have been released. :lol:

Quiet don't ruin their reputation with slander you heathen. Still yeah I have to agree by the time it's 1.1 over forty patches and hot-fixes will have been released. :lol:

It's 1.06d now on my GOG version, so we're not far from 40 patches already assuming c/d versions for each numbered version, we're already at 20 :)

Back
Top Bottom