Black Geyser - Garden of Delights Reached

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Garden of Delights goal has been reached for Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness.

The Garden of Delights is reached!

You did it! The Garden of Delights will become a reality thanks to your support!

It is a hub of unknown pleasures, where the rich and powerful meet to try the most exotic experiences offered by the Rillow's most veteran hedonists. While it may seem like a paradise, beyond the swaying courtesans and heady incense lie corruption and intrigue. Players who visit may discover secret plots or perhaps just fall prey to sweet sensation. Can you resist the lovely facade of the Garden of Delights long enough to delve deeper?

We have raised more than $145,000, reaching our final stretch goal. Even though this was the last stretch goal, late backing is still available via PayPal and BackerKit as well. Every additional dollar will be used to enhance Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness.

Completed surveys were locked down in BackerKit. Backers who haven't filled out their survey yet should choose any add-ons and complete their survey as soon as possible. We will process these orders manually.
More information.

Players who visit may discover secret plots or perhaps just fall prey to sweet sensation. Can you resist the lovely facade of the Garden of Delights long enough to delve deeper?

Who can resist isometric boobies? :roll:

Well sex sells nothing new. Moving on.:lonely:

Wait…..what bothers me is the we still need money updates. So I'll end my little post and pray…. Please for the love of all that is holy please finish this game.:floating:

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Garden_of_Earthly_Delights:
1920px-El_jard%C3%ADn_de_las_Delicias%2C_de_El_Bosco.jpg

pibbur who has a bosch electric drill

Back
Top Bottom