Mayan Reset of the Long Calendar - is anyone still here?

Very well put by a previous poster though, Apocolypse could take any form really but yes, that and Rapture are all christian ideas. Most people living nowadays are looking towards everything but religion for answers, cant say theyre wrong to do so.

But to break it down, the Mayans saw this time as a rebirth, when the old world would die and the new world would emerge. Now yes, according to their ancestors, we would all be wiped out before we saw the new world, it even happened to them, the Mayans, but a big question is, Do we humans living today really deserve to be wiped out? Or will we be given a little more room to change? I believe we will, only because humans today are capable of love, community, unity, and we are capable of change.

I feel like everyone living life the right way will be warmly welcomed into the new world. Living life the right way? Its hard to coin that, my def. of living right is: Pursuing happiness, realizing your obligation to not wallow and hate, but to live, love and prosper. The disclaimer is, you pursure your happiness to the fullest UNLESS that happiness has to do with impeding on someone elses happiness, at that point, one of you is wrong and not living right. Whether your genuine happiness deters someone else (a problem) or your idea of happiness is deterring someone elses (obviously a problem)

When we live for community and widespread happiness and love, the horizon reveals no apocolypse, no doom, only progress and change. And living in todays world, change is the best thing I could ask for.

Back
Top Bottom