Thea The Awakening

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Was unsure of this game at first, though so glad I decided to give it a whirl. One of the main reasons I gave it a shot as the best game of the year for me Gwent the card game in the Witcher III. The main programmer from TW3 Gwent card game, did the card combat for this game.

From what I can gather after 12 hours or so is you die a lot, you have one village, and everyone or thing you can get to join you is important.

You have one save slot so save save save or don't save as you can't go back. I started over a lot in trying to figure out do I gather food, craft items, build up my village or explore.

I am addicted and will write more but have to play now..

Last edited:
Anyone else playing this? I finished the first map quest in it and was going to start another one but looks like nothing much changes in the game beside the map.

Does anyone know once you are done the finish the first quest if you start with another character it unlocks other crafting and building upgrades?

Last edited:
I'm planning to give it a try in a few days Celtic.

Well that is what I thought, I will give some of the other Gods a try.

If as you progressed it unlocked upgrades I don't think I could put it down.

Yes and some upgrades are really strong.I am close to unlocking level 4 on Lada which gives you some advanced gear at start and level 4 on Svarog which gives your town limited protection.

This game is really addictive, one of most pleasant surprises this year.Even card game part which I thought I wouldn't like I am enjoying.Also I like calculations for auto resolve, for easier fights it will do just as good I could so I can skip boring parts without fear of randomly loosing someone.

I like it. I think it has many nice elements. My main advice is not to get too cavalier when getting into fights. I split a party and got attacked by 3 stacks, of course they attacked the weak split off. Also, speech, stealth, fights can develop, where your prowess with swords will not matter much.

Back
Top Bottom