RPGWatch - Summer Key Giveaway Preparation

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
It is that time in the year again where I'm starting to think about another key giveaway. So, if anyone has any unused keys left, please send them in, by PM or mail, before Saturday the 22th of June 2019. We still have a few keys left from last time and we have received some new ones as well, so we probably end up with too many keys again, but at least there is a choice to be made :)

For the actual giveaway, only registered members with a registration date earlier than the 6th of June 2019 (the day of this posting) can participate, but the usual additional restrictions will also be applicable.

More information.

Hey Myrthos, thanks for doing this again! Always great fun!

I'll throw some (loosely) RPG and adventure themed keys your way.

May you all get what you want! Btw, dips on BG III ;-)

I need to cull my humble bundle monthly I have quite a few games i haven't used...

It is that time in the year again where I'm starting to think about another key giveaway. So, if anyone has any unused keys left, please send them in, by PM or mail, before Saturday the 22th of June 2019. We still have a few keys left from last time and we have received some new ones as well, so we probably end up with too many keys again, but at least there is a choice to be made :)

For the actual giveaway, only registered members with a registration date earlier than the 6th of June 2019 (the day of this posting) can participate, but the usual additional restrictions will also be applicable.

More information.

I've sent you a PM, Myrthos!

@Myrthos;,

Sorry for necroing this thread, but exactly one year ago (see OP) you were doing the preparations for 2019 Summer Key Giveaway and asking for spare game keys. Will RPGWatch have another Summer Giveaway this year?

Good point. Thanks for reminding me.

orlando-florida-january-03-2020-olaf-its-that-time-of-yerar-on-screen-at-hollywood-studios-99-2AKKRP7.jpg
but for the winter :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom