Fantasy Wars: Elven Legacy - Gone Gold

Dhruin

SasqWatch
GameDaily's Big Download is reporting Fantasy Wars: Elven Legacy has gone Gold:
Paradox Interactive is staying busy this week with news announcements. Today it revealed that one of its games, Elven Legacy, has gone gold and will be made available both via download and in retail stores in April.
Looking at Paradox's GamersGate service, they have the date listed as April 7th.
More information.

I'm also really looking forward to this one, and I'm still on my first play-thru of King's Bounty. It's so rare I find a game I really enjoy that I try to drag it out as long as I can.

I hope they release a demo first though. I feel like I can't trust anyone to make a game I'll want to play all the way through without trying it first.

Interestingly, they haven't bothered to update their site with the release announcement. I've seen this with several publishers so I'm not surprised anymore. Taleworlds didn't announce on their own site that Mount & Blade was finished for several weeks.

It's so rare I find a game I really enjoy that I try to drag it out as long as I can.

Check!

Just finished Gothic I!
Now playing Gothic III!
On hold Kings Bounty and Drakensang!

Once Elven Legacy is reported decent I will more comfortable finishing off Kings Bounty.

images

I'll be playing this as well - got a look at the preview build and it seems pretty solid.

Isn't it odd that the pre-order in Impulse is $29.99 (download only, no media or manual) and if you buy it through Amazon it's also $29.99 with a DVD and manual?

Nope. Retail doesn't like competition so it's quite common for digital versions to be priced the same as physical - especially early on.

What's to complain about? You get a choice - presumably you'll buy the physical version. I'll buy the online one and we're both happy.

Back
Top Bottom