Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got the site back up and running. Only thing I see wrong is the drop down box for the thread tools is see through so the choices are over the threads.

Perhaps I broke it (because of lacking back-up), but we can still blame it on Arhu, he still hasn't fixed it :D

I clicked that a few times by accident, but personally I don't care about genres so I have no need for it.

Eh, how about that forum reorganizing? Cyberpunk, Mass Effect, and similar as well?
High time for it, there are plenty volunteers. ;)

I've never used the CRPG Analyzer because a game is only a crpg if I say it is ;)

There was no consensus on what that reorganization would look like.

There was no consensus on what that reorganization would look like.

I don't think anyone would mind a Cyberpunk, Elex and Mass Effect forum, part of larger forum named after developers. Kind of feels outdated current state since we have new IP's and this would make it easier to keep track of.

I'm getting the error "502 Bad Gateway" when I'm trying to access forum threads while not logged in. But only with Firefox; it works with Chrome.

Is that a bug on this site or in Firefox (v52.02)?

Works in Firefox. Maybe it is a proxy setting you are using in Firefox?

I haven't changed proxy settings, but just tried to switch to "No proxy" in Firefox, but that didn't help.

I had the same error on The Watch last year, and then the error disappeared for at few months and then returned about a week ago.

Maybe it's a misbehaving plugin or something.

It usually is a communication issue between servers on the internet during the routing from your PC to the RPGWatch server and back. However as the other browser works, the issue is most likely on your end.
What you can do is clear your cache and cookies, especially all the RPGWatch related ones.

Clearing cache and cookies did the job. Thanks for your help.

Seeing a big white gap between the most recent posts on the news summaries.

Anyone else seeing this, or am I blocking something.

(is reminded of the last days of the dot when I was clicking my adblocker to overdrive)

Seeing a big white gap between the most recent posts on the news summaries.
Probably caused by the current poll on the right-hand side. Should be back to normal with the next poll, depending on its size.

Probably caused by the current poll on the right-hand side. Should be back to normal with the next poll, depending on its size.

LOLZ - that means its my own fault then :D

Sorry everyone that has to see my gap. Maybe we put some of HX's alternate banners in there or the colored Watchtowers someone submitted in the past.

It is his fault! *Points finger*
:)

I know you guys are busy and thanks for all the hard work. :thanks:

Still hoping one day, we will be able to actually login, when going to a page which doesn't have any posts yet. There is virtually no link to help with this, not even to the forums. Here are the choices.
Contact Us - RPGWatch - Archive - Top
-- Lapis Watch

I don't understand what you mean. Is that on the front page or the forums? What do you mean with 'page that does not have any posts' related to loging in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom