DA:I Disgusted

Dragon Age: Inquisition

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
After a patch that fixed practically nothing of importance, EA returned to the same old bullshit of multiplayer in all their games:
http://www.inquisitr.com/1684637/dr...ayer-dlc-released-alongside-new-paid-content/
The free multiplayer DLC, titled Destruction, adds new paths for multiplayer matches. The Elven Ruins, Orlesian Chateau, and Tevinter Ruins will all receive new areas with the update, as well as roaming creatures. These animals are often aggressive toward players and other enemies found on the map.

And seems many were smart and refused to pay for horse armor. EA can't let go and is offering it as an upgrade for $10.

More details on EA site:
http://www.dragonage.com/?sf3471132...acks-img-site-sust&cid=32350&ts=1418760534937

Well I guess by now everyone knows that this will be the case with EA and Bioware.

You bought DA:I and I think that you had your money's worth, so don't bother with this nonsense.

But I have to bother with! I'd pay for norespawn mod. Or norespawn DLC. Honestly.

The multiplayer, 4pve is becoming a Bioware speciality, at least its vaguely team building as a exercise, not soul destroying competive PvP like Day Z.

I think Shadow Realms would have been all 4PvE, not sure how I feel about that actually.

But I have to bother with! I'd pay for norespawn mod. Or norespawn DLC. Honestly.

So you'd pay for a DLC your interested in ( no respawn DLC) but since you don't care about multiplayer DLC it's disgusting.

Well that seems par for the course.

Quite a number of players want multiplayer mechanisms in the games they play, so I'm ok with this. Especially since it comes in the form of an optional DLC. For the record, I don't mind multiplayer in the game itself either, as long as the single-player component is good, and I don't have to play with others.

pibbur who is not troubled at all by developers making DLC's he won't buy.

So you'd pay for a DLC your interested in ( no respawn DLC) but since you don't care about multiplayer DLC it's disgusting.

Well that seems par for the course.

What's strange there?
I'm prepared to sell my soul to the devil. It seems my price is too high though - they want others' souls. Why shouldn't I be disgusted then?

What's strange there?
I'm prepared to sell my soul to the devil. It seems my price is too high though - they want others' souls. Why shouldn't I be disgusted then?

Nothing strange, it's exactly as expected.

Are you saying your disgusted with your self for selling your soul to the "devil"? Or am I misunderstanding?

Dunno. Can't remember what I was disgusted with in the first place.
Was it DX crashes not patched yet? Or perhaps wasd tactical view? Bears? No, it wasn't bears it was not disgusting but annoying.

In fact does it matter? It's bloody GOTY all over internet, one would think it's a (near)flawless game.

Dunno. Can't remember what I was disgusted with in the first place.
Was it DX crashes not patched yet? Or perhaps wasd tactical view? Bears? No, it wasn't bears it was not disgusting but annoying.

In fact does it matter? It's bloody GOTY all over internet, one would think it's a (near)flawless game.

Your not alone there. I don't understand the GOTY thing either.

Of the games I played last year DAI is dead last. Hoping these patches will change my mind though.

I just want my scars back so I can make a new guy and get to work killing things and wooing Cassandra.

There is a reason I was skipping chatty with her, can't really pinpoint why, maybe I just don't like her armor? :D

N8cg960.jpg

Back
Top Bottom