HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
PC Gamer reports that Wasteland 3 will be released spring 2020:

Wasteland 3 is coming next spring

Hit the trail early next year.

Wasteland 3, which we saw from the E3 trailer is going let us trek through a very violent, eccentric post-apocalyptic Colorado, is now aiming for a spring 2020 launch, but backers and Early Access players will get their hands on it sooner.

[...]
Thanks henriquejr!

More information.

Last edited:
They are releasing at same time as Cyberpunk and Bloodlines 2? Are they on drugs ..

I hope for their sake it is very very late spring.

They are releasing at same time as Cyberpunk and Bloodlines 2? Are they on drugs ..

My thinking as well but they wouldn't be the first developer to release a game in poor judgement. So yeah hope its delayed a few more weeks or gets enough sales.

These 3 release dates are almost a year away. It's almost sure that at least one of them will be delayed.

Chances are that all three won't release at that time. I can see one or two of them being delayed until the summer or fall. Besides, i will end up getting all three whenever they are released.

There isn't ever a "good" time to release a game. Every week of the year there will be overlap with other games, busy holidays, economic slumps, etc. etc. People fixate too much on this stuff.

People fixate too much on this stuff right. :roll:

Guess the many games that failed to sell because they launched in the same time frame as a few big league games is pure fantasy bull-crap? So being worried is justified.

Still like already said one or more of those games might get delayed.

Last edited:
I'm likely to play this one prior to either of the others coming out around the same time. And I agree, with a year to go the dates on all are very likely subject to change, but next year is looking sweet for gamers!

Probably be ready to play by the end of the year then, unless they decide to add more content (which they probably will).

I'm likely to play this one prior to either of the others coming out around the same time. And I agree, with a year to go the dates on all are very likely subject to change, but next year is looking sweet for gamers!

You're not kidding. What ever happened to all of those "PC gaming is dead" articles that were so popular a couple years ago?

I understand a lot of people really loved Wasteland 2, so I'm probably in the minority, though I couldn't help feeling disappointed. It just felt to me like it lacked any real depth. I hope they manage to develop the game play a little with Wasteland 3, though I probably won't be buying it unless it's heavily discounted.

Guess the many games that failed to sell because they launched in the same time frame as a few big league games is pure fantasy bull-crap?
Could you please elaborate with a few examples, oh All Knowing One?

There's zero chance I'll be playing this on release if it's the same time as Cyberpunk and Bloodlines 2.

I'll play Cyberpunk first without a doubt. Not only because I'm confident it's going to be an exceptional game, but also because the isometric party-based games like this seem to get patched and tweaked more than any other kind of game post-release. I expect Cyberpunk to be the more polished game.

Back
Top Bottom